Traffic - if you are coming home,be prepared

bunbury61

If you have been away for a while, the motorway traffic will shock you .

I have just travelled Solihull - Shrewsbury m42, m6 , m54 o.k

Shrewsbury - milton keynes m54,m6 m1 busy

Late friday afternoon milton keynes - wolverhampton and back home

STOP,START - STOP START ......ROADWORKS .....NIGHTMARE......especially the west midlands

I do love it back home , but the traffic ...........luckily it was a nice day again.

Geoffrey, ive been back for 15 years................just giving an honest post to those returning ......no need for point scoring with me LOL

No points to be scored here mate :hug:

"If you have been away for a while, the motorway traffic will shock you "

It was not directed at you, don't most say they can't wait to get back to the land of the living?

Trust me it's not just a friday or at peak times that your left standing still plenty of times I've been parked up on the M6, M1, M25 at 2 &|3 in the morning. Where on earth are people going at that time? and so many of them....... I know where i'd rather be

No points to be scored here mate :hug:

"If you have been away for a while, the motorway traffic will shock you "

It was not directed at you, don't most say they can't wait to get back to the land of the living?

Trust me it's not just a friday or at peak times that your left standing still plenty of times I've been parked up on the M6, M1, M25 at 2 &|3 in the morning. Where on earth are people going at that time? and so many of them....... I know where i'd rather be

Carry on then , you know where the airport is !

Exactly what my husband was shocked at when he went back for a family funeral in June, was shocked at the amount of cars on the road etc.

Sally

Archived