Ideas about current processing times!!

rebrol

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone can help. I am going to apply for a spouse visa as husband is australian and we are desperate to get back next August. We have got to sell our house and i can't leave my job until July so don't know when it is best to apply for visa as i know that they give you a date to enter aus by but don't want to be left in uk with no job and no visa as i have to give three months notice to my employer! Have two children and so can't afford to in uk with no income!!

Do they give you an option of when to enter by?

Would be grateful if anyone could let me know roughly how long applications take? Some appear to be within weeks and others months!! I think ours is fairly straight forward as i have been on a WHV and sponsered in Aus before so hopefully they can see i am a decent citizen!

Many Thanks

Guest Nadjez

hey i thought partner visa's etc were being processed quite quickly recently but who knows it's always changing, i sent off my prospective marriage visa application nearly 2 weeks ago and herd nothing yet so wil keep u posted, and good luck!

Guest lanie17

we were granted our pmv yesterday it only took 34 days from lodgement with a couple of hiccups along the way where our case officer requested more info

Archived