Case officer Assigned for 176 visa

RobandCatherine

ACT SS gained on the 17.7.09 (1100 sent fortnight later) and today (19.7.09)we have a case officer. She is asking for medicals etc (which are done and on their way). Also asking for employment references and employment evidence - is this general, or just specific to me?

Catherine and Rob:wink:

Guest brizziebound

Hi Catherine and Rob,

Congratulations on getting a case officer, I went through an agent and had to send off employment references and evidence too so it must be everyone in general so don't be too worried.

Good Luck with the visa, won't be too long now

Martin and Nicki

Guest wossall

Hi

Good luck with your visa, we are waiting on our visa as we had our medicals done 2 weeks ago so you won't be far behind us.

Good luck

Lynne

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wossall

Hi

Good Luck, hope you don't have to wait to long, we had to wait a week after we scanned the police checks before we got our visa.

Good luck, wait to hear from you.

Lynne

• 1 year later...
Guest Saket Dave

Hi all,

I received email for providing my Medical and Character clearances from case officer, I will be submitting the same by next week i.e. 20th April 2011. I have also been asked for giving my bank statements to verify my job salary inwards. I want to know following questions:-

1) Why did they asked for Bank statements. Is this been asked to every one or its a special case by asking me?

2) How much time will it take after completing all submission to allot visa by Case officer?

Your reply would be of very much help to me. Thanks.

Archived