Guest pakistan

As far as i know you can sponsor visa for same person in different visa classes . The visa application is processed as per the visa requirement of the visa class so in this case Spouse visa  and Sponsored visitors visa are two different visa categories  and hence can be applied and processes by immigration department.

I can't think of any issues . Note that its not a guarantee that the visitors via will be granted but the approval rate is very high as compared to normal visitor visa and hence more chances. Also i know many cases when spouse visited autralia on visitor visa and during that time if the 309/100 is processed the department sends communication to applicant to come back so that the visa can be granted as its an offshore visa

Just go through form 1149. All conditions are mentioned .

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/form-listing/forms/1149.pdf

5 hours ago, Amjad said:

As far as i know you can sponsor visa for same person in different visa classes . The visa application is processed as per the visa requirement of the visa class so in this case Spouse visa  and Sponsored visitors visa are two different visa categories  and hence can be applied and processes by immigration department.

I can't think of any issues . Note that its not a guarantee that the visitors via will be granted but the approval rate is very high as compared to normal visitor visa and hence more chances. Also i know many cases when spouse visited autralia on visitor visa and during that time if the 309/100 is processed the department sends communication to applicant to come back so that the visa can be granted as its an offshore visa

Amjad, have you or anyone you know got the grant for sponsored visit visa?

10 hours ago, Amjad said:

Thanks Amjad, Appreciate it. I also have called home office and they informed me that there is no limitation on sponsoring Visit visa as well as 309/100 for the same person at the same time and second your stated point.

7 hours ago, mnab said:

Amjad, have you or anyone you know got the grant for sponsored visit visa?

I applied for Sponsored visitor visa for my brother after the visitor visa got rejected. My friend applied for sponsored visitor visa for his parents after the visitor visa got rejected.

The approval rate is high because Sponsor takes the ownership that the applicant will abide my visa rules and also gives undertaking to Govt that willing to provide a bond for it 

Just download form 1149 and read through it for clarification

4 hours ago, Amjad said:

I applied for Sponsored visitor visa for my brother after the visitor visa got rejected. My friend applied for sponsored visitor visa for his parents after the visitor visa got rejected.

The approval rate is high because Sponsor takes the ownership that the applicant will abide my visa rules and also gives undertaking to Govt that willing to provide a bond for it 

Just download form 1149 and read through it for clarification

Amjad, thanks alot for the guidance.

For how many months you applied for your brother's family sponsored visitor visa? and for how many months he got it?

Also, for instance if he got a 3 months visa, then was the duration for 90 days and validity for 1 year i.e. can enter for 90 days periods within a year?

OR was the duration of visa for fixed 3 months with fixed dates (for example: 10 june to 10 sep)?

Did he got the No futher Stay condition as well? Thank you.

6 hours ago, Daniyah said:

Amjad, thanks alot for the guidance.

For how many months you applied for your brother's family sponsored visitor visa? and for how many months he got it?

Also, for instance if he got a 3 months visa, then was the duration for 90 days and validity for 1 year i.e. can enter for 90 days periods within a year?

OR was the duration of visa for fixed 3 months with fixed dates (for example: 10 june to 10 sep)?

Did he got the No futher Stay condition as well? Thank you.

I applied for 3 months but he got visa for 3 months . Validity was 3 months from visa grant date and length of stay was 1 month. I believe this was partly because of his being young and unmarried and the reason that normal visitor visa was rejected earlier. I have earlier applied normal visitor tourist visa for my younger sister and parents and both time it was granted . Sister had 3 months single entry visa twice and parents were granted 3 years multiple visa second time. First time was single entry 3 months

The visa duration and validity varies from case to case and it is at the discretion of Immigration department , you can only requests them to provide multiple entry visa or maximum stay length more than 3 months for a single stay etc. He got No further stay condition.

Based on my experience and what i have seen else its better to request for 3 months and you can request multiple entry visa and immigration department can decide on it.

Lastly while applying for any visa whether spouse or visitor visa make sure that you present the case properly and support it with detailed documentation.

For things related to emotional , cultural and religious  bonding put those explanation in  a signed affedavit or simple letter. Remember person deciding on the other end doesn't know your cultural and how relations are perceived in your religion so its your responsibility to explain them everything in details.

I my self and number of my friends applied for spouse visa , family member visas and  no one ever had an issue as long as case in genuine and you provide sufficient  documentation to support  it.

Hope this clarifies things

1 hour ago, Amjad said:

I applied for 3 months but he got visa for 1 months . Validity was 3 months from visa grant date and length of stay was 1 month. I believe this was partly because of his being young and unmarried and the reason that normal visitor visa was rejected earlier. I have earlier applied normal visitor tourist visa for my younger sister and parents and both time it was granted . Sister had 3 months single entry visa twice and parents were granted 3 years multiple visa second time. First time was single entry 3 months

The visa duration and validity varies from case to case and it is at the discretion of Immigration department , you can only requests them to provide multiple entry visa or maximum stay length more than 3 months for a single stay etc. He got No further stay condition.

Based on my experience and what i have seen else where its better to request for 3 months and you can request multiple entry visa and immigration department can decide on it.

Lastly while applying for any visa whether spouse or visitor visa make sure that you present the case properly and support it with detailed documentation.

For things related to emotional , cultural and religious  bonding put those explanation in  a signed affidavit or simple letter. Remember person deciding on the other end doesn't know your cultural and how relations are perceived in your religion so its your responsibility to explain them everything in details.

I my self and number of my friends applied for spouse visa , family member visas and  no one ever had an issue as long as case in genuine and you provide sufficient  documentation to support  it.

Hope this clarifies things

Hi, 

My wife applied for 309/100 in August 2019. On 27th February CO requested for Medical and 1229 form. My wife is suffering from Hepatitis C and undergoing 3 months treatment as per doctor advice. Need advice from you guys if anyone had been this situation. We are really worried about outcome after medical. We ll really appreciate any suggestions or advises . Application is from Pakistan.

Thanks

Ali

On 06/03/2020 at 03:09, ali123 said:

Hi, 

My wife applied for 309/100 in August 2019. On 27th February CO requested for Medical and 1229 form. My wife is suffering from Hepatitis C and undergoing 3 months treatment as per doctor advice. Need advice from you guys if anyone had been this situation. We are really worried about outcome after medical. We ll really appreciate any suggestions or advises . Application is from Pakistan.

Thanks

Ali

A registered Migration agent would be the best to contact in this scenario.

8 hours ago, Kenichi114 said:

Hi guys,

Update our status, applied 309 overseas in August 2019. 

so far we have not received any notice from the department.

still waiting, my wife and I have married for 3 years.

Applied in may 2019 still nothing 

I have talked to a lot of people and till the end of Feb, people were getting interview calls and rfi but in March, no one got grant or interviews etc. 

I talked to Pakistani applicants, don't know about other countries. 

Edited by mnab
added information

Date of lodgement 5th June 2018.
First email from them 27 may 2019, second email 14th June 19 asked for more pics and calls and chats screenshots and my university certificate. 3rd email 3rd October 2019 asked for new malaysian police clearance. Fourth and last email 25th Feb I was asked for new medical check up. Done the next day and emailed them by hospital. Since then nothing heard anybody knows approximately how long more it is going to take.

I have talked to a lot of people and till the end of Feb, people were getting interview calls and rfi but in March, no one got grant or interviews etc. 

I talked to Pakistani applicants, don't know about other countries. 

Hi everyone,

Has anyone lodge 309 visa for spause and child.

Does the child gets PR or they grant TR first?

I am very confused some poeple say child also gets TR 309 along with spouse.

And if i apply two separate application for child 101 and spouse 309. Do they grant both visas at the same time.

Plaese guide me if someone has gone through this procedure.

Thanks.