Guest pakistan

2 hours ago, amar1641 said:

hi everyone i had recently applied for my wife's partner 309/100 visa, we have been married for 10 years and have 2 kids, and we all know that processing time is increased to 20+, i am planning to apply for their visit visa soon, just want to confirm is it a good idea to do so. i really want my family to come by march at least. please suggest... 

It is worth trying for a tourist visa I reckon. If they don't give your family the visa, you don't lose anything except the money. The High Commission in Islamabad is generally not very lenient to tourist visa applications of spouses whose Partner visas are in progress. If you wanna increase your chances, go for the Family Sponsored Tourist Visa in which case they could ask for a bond of $5-15K for the duration of your family's stay in Australia.

Pardon me if it's too personal but wouldn't it have been much easier and cheaper if you had added your family to your PR application as dependents?

@ andy  Yes i would have applied at the time of my PR but at time of application my financial situation was not that good i hardly had finance to apply for my self. I am applying from India and thanks a lot for your response, i will try to apply for Family sponsored visa,,

• Like 1

Hello There

I am going to apply for my Partner's visa(309) and we only had done Nikkah. we have planned for the rukhsati next year after/ just before the visa application will be finalised. we have been in the long distance relationship for 4 years before our nikkah(have got the chats and other evidences). Just wondering if declaring nikkah only can effect/delay our application in any way?Anyone who got the visa recently with nikkah only? or had any similar experiences someone wanna share Please?

Thank you

Regards,

Usman

On 13/08/2018 at 14:48, Saadc said:

Nothing yet. Applied in Jan18. Hopefully grants from Pakistan are still happening within 10-12 months. 

AHI usually call for intervoew around 10-12 months from the date of application submission. So don’t panic. 

I applied for Spouse Visa in Jan 2018 from Islamabad. The CO contacted me on 8th August for submission of all documents. I had already submitted everything at time of lodgement. The CO asked to submit last 3 month communication and financial support incase all docs had been submitted already. How close am i to receive a decision?

• Thanks 1

d.o.L: 28 nov 2017

medical and fingerprints done in first month

generic email received to complete the documents 14:June:2018

On 11-08-2018 received CO email to send certified photo identification for people who signed my form 888.

submitted on 12-08-2018

received interview Call on 13-08-2018

now waiting for decision. 

48 minutes ago, MianSb said:

I applied for Spouse Visa in Jan 2018 from Islamabad. The CO contacted me on 8th August for submission of all documents. I had already submitted everything at time of lodgement. The CO asked to submit last 3 month communication and financial support incase all docs had been submitted already. How close am i to receive a decision?

Hi ,

Can you please tell me the date when you applied in Jan ?

Hi all,

Can someone please guide me on Form 888, I have heard that it should be signed by someone who knows both husband and wife and he/she must be a resident or citizen of Australia.is that correct ?

In may case we don't have any mutual contact who knows both of us ? What should i do ?

Please guide me

1 hour ago, PakMel said:

Hi all,

Can someone please guide me on Form 888, I have heard that it should be signed by someone who knows both husband and wife and he/she must be a resident or citizen of Australia.is that correct ?

In may case we don't have any mutual contact who knows both of us ? What should i do ?

Please guide me

You do have friends in Australia? who would know when u went for ur marriage and when it happened. You can ask any 2 of them to do 888. Just fill in that they were knowing about the process of ur marriage and all and when it happened and that you discussed with them about your wife.

4 hours ago, MianSb said:

I applied in Jan as well. What’s your exact date of lodgement? 

If I was you I would expect an interview closer to September end. 

On 14/08/2018 at 15:51, Usmann said:

Hello There

I am going to apply for my Partner's visa(309) and we only had done Nikkah. we have planned for the rukhsati next year after/ just before the visa application will be finalised. we have been in the long distance relationship for 4 years before our nikkah(have got the chats and other evidences). Just wondering if declaring nikkah only can effect/delay our application in any way?Anyone who got the visa recently with nikkah only? or had any similar experiences someone wanna share Please?

Thank you

Regards,

Usman

Hi Usman, i recommend you NOT to confuse the immigration regarding nikkah and rukhsati as they process partner visa application according to their criteria which is getting married or be in a defacto relationship for 12 months. Marriage certificate is a proof of marriage. Download partner migration booklet from immigration website and collect all the evidences before lodging your application. 

Edited by Jillani

Dol: 26/8/2017

Hi everybody good news, l just got a call yesterday they will grant my visa in September between 10-15 th they said so they want me to leave Australia on this dates. I hope all you get grant soon and don’t stress about processesing times,it was 21-26 months on my immi account but l am getting it in like 12 months insallah 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hido said:

Hi everybody good news, l just got a call yesterday they will grant my visa in September between 10-15 th they said so they want me to leave Australia on this dates. I hope all you get grant soon and don’t stress about processesing times,it was 21-26 months on my immi account but l am getting it in like 12 months insallah 

Congratulations.

I also applied 309 in May 2018. Now onshore. I hope it won't take more than 12 months. 

54 minutes ago, Hido said:

Congratulation so happy for you ? Are you in Australia on the family sponsored visit visa?

Hi All,

I Lodged 309 visa for my wife 3 weeks ago. I uploaded the required documents except PCC and Medicals. PCC and Medicals i am planning to get in 5th month of lodgement as there validity is 1 year. I am confused that should i Press this button in the end of profile saying " I Confirm I have Provided information as Requested"   now or should press once i will upload PCC and medicals ?

JazakAllah
Thanks in advance

4 hours ago, Hido said:

Congratulations! At last all your waiting paid off.