Guest pakistan

6 hours ago, aiena.ar said:

They said  that you will not come back due to economic crisis of Pakistan and also you have more opportunities there in Australia etc etc. They usually do not grant visit visas to Pakistani applicants.

hey Aiena any updates for your process? did u receive any call?

I applied the visit visa from Pakistan for my wife I didn’t got it. I applied after 3 months of my 309 application. And have been married for like 7 months. So ya reason was that my wife does not show strong ties towards Pakistan she will not go back etc etc. i think best to apply family sponsored visa where you submit bond money so that the applicant will not stay more than the time allotted otherwise immigration will cease the money.

15 minutes ago, Jibran khan said:

I applied the visit visa from Pakistan for my wife I didn’t got it. I applied after 3 months of my 309 application. And have been married for like 7 months. So ya reason was that my wife does not show strong ties towards Pakistan she will not go back etc etc. i think best to apply family sponsored visa where you submit bond money so that the applicant will not stay more than the time allotted otherwise immigration will cease the money.

did she have a job behind or family? how do you prove that you'll come back?

Yes You should prove that you will come back. You need to stress this part in your application as much as you with relevant documents. 

My wife never travelled outside pak

my wife didn’t had any job to prove that she will be back for the job

neither she was studying.

so ya these few things went against her application. 

Hi All,

Can someone please guide me on the following.I have lodged the 309 application for my wife 2 weeks ago but havent uploaded the documents.
1. i sponsored my wife from my own immi account but in my immi account it do not show that i have to attach some documents. If i open my wife,s immi account it shows document attachments tab under my wife,s name as well as a separate tab with my name for documents attachement. Should i provide my documents in my wife's  immi account?

2.  I am consfused to attach which document under which tab as there are too much tabs and same document fits under multiple tab. can i have some tip or help in this matter please?

Jazakallah and thanks in advance

Regards

Another question if anyone can guide me.

I am a self employed and work as freelancer and do web development. I don’t work on any online platform instead I get business on referrals and being in Pakistan most of the payments comes as cash. When it comes to proof of Job and Pay Slips etc what should I submit?

On 03/08/2018 at 13:31, Kina Sa said:

But they shouldn't think like that as your partner visa is still processing and no one will overstay a visiting visa while waiting on partner visa because everyone know their partners visa won't grand if u overstay a visiting visa

Their issue is that if the person is onshore on a visit visa and the partner visa is refused, then the person will simply overstay the visit visa and not go back home. 

3 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

Their issue is that if the person is onshore on a visit visa and the partner visa is refused, then the person will simply overstay the visit visa and not go back home. 

They won't make a decision on your partner visa until you return home if you in Australia on the time they will contact you to leave the country before they make a decision so they usually gives u 7 days to 14 days

2 hours ago, Zeeshoo said:

Another question if anyone can guide me.

I am a self employed and work as freelancer and do web development. I don’t work on any online platform instead I get business on referrals and being in Pakistan most of the payments comes as cash. When it comes to proof of Job and Pay Slips etc what should I submit?

Upload any evidence that you might have including: bank statements, signed contracts, invoices/receipts for the work done, letter from one (or more) of your recent customers about the work you did for them, etc.

At the end of the day, the applicant's financial details don't matter too much - it's the sponsor who needs to show evidence of capacity to support their newly arrived spouse.

On 04/08/2018 at 06:22, hasnat said:

Hi All,

Can someone please guide me on the following.I have lodged the 309 application for my wife 2 weeks ago but havent uploaded the documents.
1. i sponsored my wife from my own immi account but in my immi account it do not show that i have to attach some documents. If i open my wife,s immi account it shows document attachments tab under my wife,s name as well as a separate tab with my name for documents attachement. Should i provide my documents in my wife's  immi account?

2.  I am consfused to attach which document under which tab as there are too much tabs and same document fits under multiple tab. can i have some tip or help in this matter please?

Regards

Can someone please reply to my queries . 
Thanks

8 minutes ago, Andy_ said:

Upload any evidence that you might have including: bank statements, signed contracts, invoices/receipts for the work done, letter from one (or more) of your recent customers about the work you did for them, etc.

At the end of the day, the applicant's financial details don't matter too much - it's the sponsor who needs to show evidence of capacity to support their newly arrived spouse.

Thanks 

On 04/08/2018 at 06:22, hasnat said:

Hi All,

Regards

The case officer takes into account all the documents uploaded into your account and your wife's account while making their decision. The various document types they have in the Attachments just help to organise the documents a bit so the case officer knows where to look for a certain document. Even if you upload a document in the wrong section, they will most likely be able to refer to it.

1. From what you have described, it makes sense to upload your documents in your wife's immi account under your name. Keep an eye on the number of uploads allowed. It's 60 per person. Make sure to combine related documents into a single file (e.g. all bank statements in a single PDF, all photos in 1-2 PDFs, etc.) so you have space to provide more documents in the future.

2. Just use your best guess as to what section a certain document belongs to. You are allowed to upload one document in multiple categories if you think it makes sense. As I said above, it's not a big deal if you make mistakes in choosing sections for your documents; the case officer will go through all your uploads anyway.

Edited by Andy_

5 minutes ago, Andy_ said:

The case officer takes into account all the documents uploaded into your account and your wife's account while making their decision. The various document types they have in the Attachments just help to organise the documents a bit so the case officer knows where to look for a certain document. Even if you upload a document in the wrong section, they will most likely be able to refer to it.

1. From what you have described, it makes sense to upload your documents in your wife's immi account under your name. Keep an eye on the number of uploads allowed. It's 60 per person. Make sure to combine related documents into a single file (e.g. all bank statements in a single PDF, all photos in 1-2 PDFs, etc.) so you have space to provide more documents in the future.

2. Just use your best guess as to what section a certain document belongs to. You are allowed to upload one document in multiple categories if you think it makes sense. As I said above, it's not a big deal if you make mistakes in choosing sections for your documents; the case officer will go through all your uploads anyway.

Bundle of Thanks  Andy_  . Your suggestions means alot 

A very Silly question to ask but since it’s worrisome and I don’t want anyone else to make this mistake 

I have filed for my case on June 7th 2018 and ever since that day I have been uploading evidences fearing to click on the confirmation button down below till I have submitted all evidences as I thought I can’t upload after that one click - sigh silly me 

Then Andy in this group suggested that I could still upload and I did click on that I confirm submitting all evidences and yes I can still upload documents as the suggestion 

but now I am worried if my application was in the line before that or is it now in line after that one click ?

@andy thanks ?? 

It is the application date which you need to worry. Application date is nothing but the fee submission date. I could have applied two month before my fee submission. I was just waiting to complete all the documents. Department of immigration is only concernedd about the fees little about the how early you got married or how much time before your relationship started..The day when you submitted the fees .. your application timeline started. 

Edited by Jibran khan

Hello everyone, 

I am new member on this forum here. I am in dire need of getting a clear answer to the question of my "living status" before I file 309 for my partner.

I am recipient of PR in late 2017. Got married at the end of the year and fulfilled the entry requirement in early 2018 and returned to Pakistan and resumed working here.

I have plans to move to Australia in next couple of months and I intend to file my wife' 309. 

Question: My confusion is whether it is mandatory for me (The PR holder) to be a "Resident living in Australia" or it is absolutely fine for me to stay "offshore" in Pakistan and can still apply for wife's 309? 

My plans are to move in January 2019, Insha Allah. I am just trying to make sure I can reduce the overall waiting time for my partner to join me in Australia. If I can file the application now from Pakistan, it would save me at least 5 to 6 months.

I look forward to hear from you.

Submit fees ASAP you can submit initial documents and later the extra documents required. You timeline starts when your application fees is submitted. Also keep in mind they have changed the timeline to 20+ months. You can stay in pak as long as you like but don’t forget to get a police clearance certificate if you stay more than 6 months. There is no issue in staying in pak after your PR. The only issue is you Citizenship timeline. If you are looking for that , right now rule is you need to be in Aus after your PR for one whole year with less than 90 days outside and than you can apply for your citizenship application. Citizenship application take more than 6 months to just open.

15 hours ago, adah said:

Hello everyone, 

I am new member on this forum here. I am in dire need of getting a clear answer to the question of my "living status" before I file 309 for my partner.

I am recipient of PR in late 2017. Got married at the end of the year and fulfilled the entry requirement in early 2018 and returned to Pakistan and resumed working here.

I have plans to move to Australia in next couple of months and I intend to file my wife' 309. 

Question: My confusion is whether it is mandatory for me (The PR holder) to be a "Resident living in Australia" or it is absolutely fine for me to stay "offshore" in Pakistan and can still apply for wife's 309? 

My plans are to move in January 2019, Insha Allah. I am just trying to make sure I can reduce the overall waiting time for my partner to join me in Australia. If I can file the application now from Pakistan, it would save me at least 5 to 6 months.

I look forward to hear from you.

There is no requirement in Partner Visa for the sponsor to be living in Australia during the visa process. However there is a requirement on the sponsor to provide accommodation and financial support for their spouse during the first two years of their stay in Australia. Things like having an Australian employment, bank statement, house, etc. help fulfilling these requirements.

In my case, I stayed out of Australia for the whole duration of my wife's visa process. But I am an Australian citizen and have a decade long history of residence and employment in Australia. If I were you, I would submit the application now (with nothing but truth in the application) and update the details as soon as you move to Australia. It will take 12-24 months for your application, so in my opinion you'll be safe.

Btw none of us here are migration agents and can only provide limited advice based on our own individual experiences; so if you're not totally satisfied, I will highly recommend getting advice from a Registered Migration Agent. Partner Visa is a huge investment of time and money so it's best not to risk anything.

Edited by Andy_
  • Like 1

Hey am pav actually I applied 309 visa in December 2016 and my file has been opened by 1st march 2018 and I submitted all documents on 26 march 2018 but I didn’t get any answer from officer my husband from india and am australian citizen and i also translated my chat  as well

hi everyone i had recently applied for my wife's partner 309/100 visa, we have been married for 10 years and have 2 kids, and we all know that processing time is increased to 20+, i am planning to apply for their visit visa soon, just want to confirm is it a good idea to do so. i really want my family to come by march at least. please suggest...