Guest pakistan

On 21/03/2020 at 00:25, Mike G said:

Bad news is Australia banned all visitors but good news is family members can travel. Like husband wife so just pray for visas

I checked Australian high commissions is still open everyday ...hope they are working to finalise our visas as soon as possible...INSHA ALLAH 

E620F288-C210-481F-8132-39CBFF668D3F.jpeg

1 hour ago, Ssher said:

My wife had the interview done on the 12th of March. Should we expect any more progress on  or all the visas are on hold now. A reply would be appreciated 

I think all processes is on hold for now maybe next month 

19 hours ago, Ssher said:

My wife had the interview done on the 12th of March. Should we expect any more progress on  or all the visas are on hold now. A reply would be appreciated 

Which country you received call ? 

On 31/01/2020 at 01:30, C-J said:

Hey guys

I'm trying to seek some advise. 

We applied on 5th May 2019, RFI 28th January 2020. 

In the request was the police checks for applicant and the sponsors application form - can't believe we missed this! 

I was just wondering is not every sponsor required to do the police checks? Has anyone else been approved and not had their sponsor do the police checks? My only concern is we submit the RFI, and then we get a second one asking for my (the sponsor) police checks. Ive lived in a few countries and one of them been the united arab of emirates, and I know their police check system is so slow on average 3 months to get the certificate once submitting and this is if you do it in person in Dubai. Am I better getting a head start and doing this now. Or if its the case not all sponsors get requested to do the police checks, is it best to wait and hope they don't request this? 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! 

And Good Luck to everyone 🙂 

•  

My lodgement date is 9th of may did they contacted u after that?

Hi, my family and I are ready to submit our partner visa 309 however we are wondering about the health checks as we have tried to get this done but due to Covid-19 all private hospitals have temporarily suspended this service so we are worried about putting the visa application in and then getting a request for the health checks and not being able to submit within the 30 day deadline. Any advice anyone?

4 hours ago, Splorers said:

Hi, my family and I are ready to submit our partner visa 309 however we are wondering about the health checks as we have tried to get this done but due to Covid-19 all private hospitals have temporarily suspended this service so we are worried about putting the visa application in and then getting a request for the health checks and not being able to submit within the 30 day deadline. Any advice anyone?

You can apply now don’t worry about medical exams you can do after In( panel hospital) when department send you medical request ....mostly they want medical 2 or 3 months before visa grant ..I recommend don’t do yourself 

10 hours ago, Splorers said:

Immigration isn't likely to be contacting you any time soon so I wouldn't worry about it.   Too much on their plate right now.

On 27/03/2020 at 21:00, Ssher said:

Hi Ssher 

What is your lodgment date? Because im waiting for my Interview!! Thanks