Guest pakistan

On 05/09/2018 at 15:45, Andy_ said:

They call you and potentially your partner without warning. They call from this phone number: 051-8355500. Best to save it in your phone so you know who's calling when the phone rings.

No, uploading docs after the date makes no difference to your processing. You can upload docs whenever you want up until the time your application has been decided upon.

Thank you for the clarification and information ?

I'll keep my timeline updated as things go. So far no call. 

11 hours ago, Saadc said:

Seems to have gone awefully quite. Any grants lately? 

I have gone quite becoz i am so dissappointed, sad and stressed since  my interview in march no response from them until now  i have just been waiting for the final decision ????

1 hour ago, Fatim said:

I have gone quite becoz i am so dissappointed, sad and stressed since  my interview in march no response from them until now  i have just been waiting for the final decision ????

Wow thats a really long time since you had your interview. How was the interview?

4 hours ago, Fatim said:

@Fatim can you please share when you lodge the application? Also did you make any enquiry? AHC Islamabad are very responsive to all emails. 

9 hours ago, Fatim said:

Don’t be stressed Fatim, contact the high commission and request and update. I hope you get your visa soon. 

Which country did you apply from?

15 hours ago, Jillani said:

@Fatim can you please share when you lodge the application? Also did you make any enquiry? AHC Islamabad are very responsive to all emails. 

1 minute ago, Fatim said:

My interview went pretty well as usually, normal questions how much u and your patner know each other

I lodge in june 2017 it is almost 15th months now, my husband hired a migration agent from australia there she told us that they r still processing, i apply from Guinea i think i am the only one from Guinea on this site 

13 minutes ago, Pakaus said:

Where does everyone get their statutory declarations and 888 forms wittnessed? In Islamabad.

@Pakaus

To my understanding Form 888 and Statutory Declarations are Australian documents and both should be provided by Australian citizens such as

You need 2 Form 888 signed by people living in Australia who knows both the partners

You need statements from sponsor on Statutory Declaration

Who can witness above documents are already mentioned on cover letter of each document.

Statements from relatives and friend living in Pakistan can be provided affidavit form or plain paper attested by oath commissioner

Any way what documents you are looking to get witnesses?

3 minutes ago, Zeeshoo said:

@Pakaus

To my understanding Form 888 and Statutory Declarations are Australian documents and both should be provided by Australian citizens such as

You need 2 Form 888 signed by people living in Australia who knows both the partners

You need statements from sponsor on Statutory Declaration

Who can witness above documents are already mentioned on cover letter of each document.

Statements from relatives and friend living in Pakistan can be provided affidavit form or plain paper attested by oath commissioner

Any way what documents you are looking to get witnesses?

Australian forms are sorted. Thankyou. My husband used the Australian stat dec template and wasmt sure who could wittness and where to go, thanks again

3 hours ago, Pakaus said:

Where does everyone get their statutory declarations and 888 forms wittnessed? In Islamabad.

You don't need to get Form 888s and Stat Declarations signed in front of anyone in Pakistan. However you will be asked to submit 2+ affidavits from your pakistani friends/relatives who could vouch for your relationship. For those, go to Islamabad kachehri in F-8 Markaz and ask anyone sitting on the street to point you to an "Oath Commissioner". They are a dime a dozen and you won't have any trouble locating one. You will need to get the affidavits signed in front of the said official for them to attest it. Shouldn't cost you more than a few hundred rupees.

Is it possible that you lodge your application in June 2017 and haven't had any interviews or anything yet? It has been 15 month and I'm so frustrated [emoji28]

Did you get the generic email asking to upload any documents within 28 days? It usually receive after 7-8 months of submission?

14 hours ago, Andy_ said:

You don't need to get Form 888s and Stat Declarations signed in front of anyone in Pakistan. However you will be asked to submit 2+ affidavits from your pakistani friends/relatives who could vouch for your relationship. For those, go to Islamabad kachehri in F-8 Markaz and ask anyone sitting on the street to point you to an "Oath Commissioner". They are a dime a dozen and you won't have any trouble locating one. You will need to get the affidavits signed in front of the said official for them to attest it. Shouldn't cost you more than a few hundred rupees.

Great thank you so much for your help

6 hours ago, Zeeshoo said:

Did you get the generic email asking to upload any documents within 28 days? It usually receive after 7-8 months of submission?

No I didn't get this email the last email was the next day of lodgement asking for health check and police check and then I never heard anything 

I've actually received this email last week as I asked them what's going on so I would like to share if anyone have received the same email and let me know if I'm still have a long time to wait thankyouIMG_20180913_212814.thumb.jpg.f224b5a727abfa691ac86f79c778b54b.jpg

Screenshot_2018-09-13-21-26-40-05.png

I've actually received this email last week as I asked them what's going on so I would like to share if anyone have received the same email and let me know if I'm still have a long time to wait thankyouIMG_20180913_212814.thumb.jpg.f224b5a727abfa691ac86f79c778b54b.jpg
Screenshot_2018-09-13-21-26-40-05.thumb.png.e98e3b7d7e2aacbfdec4376ce0c2d309.png

Hmm that’s the first time I’m seeing this email so not sure about that but I’m guessing you will be hearing from them soon. Interview and then the golden email soon :-)