Guest pakistan

1 hour ago, Mian RA said:

Hi All, 

Been reading the forum for a while now. Applied for my wife's 309 on 28 Jan 2018. Haven't heard anything yet. Biometrics and health done in Feb 2018. PCC renewed and submitted in Aug.

Visitor 600 already applied, outcome is due in first week of October.

All the besr for visitor 600. please do share outcome

11 minutes ago, Mian RA said:

but have you got the case officer or any other correspondence so far? let alone acknowledgement/generic email?

We applied in jan 18 and are waiting for some form of correspondence. 

Applied through the online immi account. 

Can I check, did your sponsor application status ever change from “submitted”? 

My wife’s application says “further assessment” but my sponsorship still shows the status as “submitted” 

1 minute ago, Saadc said:

My wife’s application says “further assessment” but my sponsorship still shows the status as “submitted” 

Sponsor status will never change I reckon as it is just additional information of sponsor.

Applicant is your wife and her application's status is meant to change from received to initial assessment to further assessment. So, nothing to worry.

Hi guys! 

Its really nice to have you guys around to share our anxiety about all this wait.

I've been reading a lot and know that I still have a long wait to go but very thankful for everybody sharing their timelines to give us an idea.

I'm from Brazil and applied on my Immi account online on 11/09/2018.

17 hours ago, Saadc said:

My changed(sponsor) to further assessment couple of months back, i did contact embassy yesterday and they gave the same response of 13-17 months. I dont know what they are thinking they want continuing relationship but the way they are delaying stuff its like they want relationships to break :$

Edited by MianSb

1 minute ago, MianSb said:

My changed to further assessment couple of months back, i did contact embassy yesterday and they gave the same response of 13-17 months. I dont know what they are thinking they want continuing relationship but the way they are delaying stuff its like they want relationships to break :$

As in the Sponsor Application status? Is that the same time you got the email from them?

I know, its such a frustrating wait. I applied about 2 weeks after you and it has been complete silence for us from the date we lodged.

1 minute ago, Saadc said:

As in the Sponsor Application status? Is that the same time you got the email from them?

I know, its such a frustrating wait. I applied about 2 weeks after you and it has been complete silence for us from the date we lodged.

yes my sponsor status changed to further assessment in July and i got email to provide PAY G and Job Details

On 17/08/2018 at 12:55, SZIK said:

Hi Guys, updates on my partner visa application. 

Date of submission : 05/10/2017

PCC AND medical : 17/10/2017

first contact : 21/05/2017 generic email with checklist of documents

interview : 10/07/2017 

visa grant : 17/08/2018

first enrty date : before 18/oct/2018

it went quite after intervoew call for over a month and i had to send an email to department, email sent on 15/08/2018 got a visa today. So, i guess i needed to remind them about my visa application. 

I wish you all for your visa application. This forum is a great platform to stay updated with visa application changes, timeline and etc. There are some very knowledgible applicants here, who had reponded to my qurries, thanks you guys. 

heyy can I please know what exactly did you email? I had an interview in July and haven't heard from them yet, they asked for chats etc after the interview. they are completely silent.:(

On 15/08/2018 at 11:18, Hido said:

Dol: 26/8/2017

Hi everybody good news, l just got a call yesterday they will grant my visa in September between 10-15 th they said so they want me to leave Australia on this dates. I hope all you get grant soon and don’t stress about processesing times,it was 21-26 months on my immi account but l am getting it in like 12 months insallah 

so they called first for an interview and visa grant again??

Hi All,

I applied 309 for my wife on 25July. I am thinking to lodge family sponsored 600(Visit Visa) for her. Any guideline/tips are appreciated.

Do Bank statement for my account ( In Aus & Pak ) matters ? If yes how much it should be at least approx.? 
What else are the possible steps i can take to make more  possibility of getting visa.

Thanks in advance

Just now, hasnat said:

Hi All,

I applied 309 for my wife on 25July. I am thinking to lodge family sponsored 600(Visit Visa) for her. Any guideline/tips are appreciated.

Do Bank statement for my account ( In Aus & Pak ) matters ? If yes how much it should be at least approx.? 
What else are the possible steps i can take to make more  possibility of getting visa.

Thanks in advance

for any visit visa, you have to provide documents and proof of return. they need to be sure she will be there for just a visit and she will be back and has her reasons to. this is the most important point you have to focus on. 

2 hours ago, hasnat said:

Hi All,

Thanks in advance

10K Australian in her account would be good. No matter you have applied for 309, you still need to fulfil the condition of temporary entrant which means you need to show her ties to home country that she will go back. Simply, you are convincing the CO that this is the reason why she will go back. Most substantive reasons are Job/property owned/her family or any continuing studies. Good Luck

18 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Very Quite! here. any one received any updates about their application.       has any one applied in December 2017 still waiting for interview and visa? anyone from January  2018 got granted ? 

17 Dec 2017. Still waiting. No call or grant yet.