Guest pakistan

Thanks Tasleem,

This department was more helpful than the other Australian office I called, managed to get through after about 15 to 20 min on hold, basically they told me that they can only see limited information but looked up with my file number, she could only see that it is still in assessment and no other information, she could not do anything else, well thats what she told me. She also told me that Pakistan takes 8-10months and if it is being delayed its because 1. I was requested for more information (which I was not) 2. That the only other reason is the external checks they do are delayed and hence why my case would be delayed. She also advised the senior case office makes the decision in Islamabad and not Australia. She then said "oh why dont you try calling them or emailing them"...

The wait continues.. Hopefully some good news soon!

I got the same response as ZD87 calling that number. They have limited access to information and unfortunately, I think they lied about leaving a request to get it done...

I then called AHC Isl. again and they informed that they are waiting on the final departmental checks. Does anyone know what this means? Is that police checks etc? If no one knows, maybe it is a question for someone to ask.

ZD87 what was you DOL and DOI ?

DOL 18th March and DOI 6th Oct,

Departmental checks are either background checks involving police checks and verification of documents provided...I think...who knows though, I was always under the impression female applicants had less checks done than male applicants.

I got the same response as ZD87 calling that number. They have limited access to information and unfortunately, I think they lied about leaving a request to get it done...

I then called AHC Isl. again and they informed that they are waiting on the final departmental checks. Does anyone know what this means? Is that police checks etc? If no one knows, maybe it is a question for someone to ask.

Hi AussieBoy,

I was informed by AHC Islamabad about the same departmental checks a month ago since then no further communication.

Hi All,

Just wondering if someone can elaborate on a point. I have read on different forums where someone mentioned the sponsor status got approved and it was written somewhere on IMMI Account. I applied thru IMMI Account as well but can't see any change. Is anyone aware of that and has experienced it? Please shed some light on. Thank you

It should change after interview to Approved

Did they asked for additional documents after interview?

Hi Khan,

Where we can see that change? Have you applied online as well?

Yes they did asked for additional docs but not straight after interview. My DOL is 17 Feb 16 - DOI 8 Sep - Additional documents requested and submitted mid of November.

IQ2015

What documents did they ask for? From what I've read the approved status for sponsor only means that they have checked and approved the sponsor to be able to sponsor. Have read also that someone was in a similar situation and they rang and where advised it doesn't matter if it hasn't changed yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IQ2015

What documents did they ask for? From what I've read the approved status for sponsor only means that they have checked and approved the sponsor to be able to sponsor. Have read also that someone was in a similar situation and they rang and where advised it doesn't matter if it hasn't changed yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They asked for some more photos which I submitted straight away. I think every case is dealt on individual circumstances.

Hi All,

Just updating the timelines. Any new members please add respectively:

Partner Visa 309 AHC Islamabad

IQ2015: DOL: 17 FEB 2016 / Interview: 8 SEP 2016 / Grant: Waiting

awan88 : DOL 23-FEB-2016 / Interview: 08-SEP-2016 / Grant : Waiting

Tasleem : DOL 03 March 2016/ Interview: 26 SEP 2016/ Grant: Waiting

hira : DOL 07 March 2016/ Interview: 08 Sep 2016/ Grant: Waiting

Rehan85 DOL: 9 March 2016 Interview: 21 Sep 2016/ Grant: Waiting

AussieBoy: DOL 14 March 2016/ Interview: 04 Oct 2016/ Grant: Waiting

Ssyed: DOL 14 March 2016/ Interview: 04 Oct 2016/ Grant: Waiting

ZD87 : DOL 18 March 2016/ Interview: 6th Oct 2016/ Grant: Waiting

Bunny Khan : DOL 30 April 2016/ Interview: 01 Nov 2016/ Grant: Waiting

Khan: DOL: End of April 2016 / Interview: Mid November 2016/ Grant: Waiting

Jawad Khan : DOL 01 May 2016/ Interview: 01 Nov 2016/ Grant: Waiting

Misbah : DOL 25 July 2016/ Interview: 01 Nov 2016/ Grant: Waiting

Many thanks.

If there is a delay of let's say a year in your application then is it a possibility that someone has tried jeopardise or endanger your application if they have details of the couple applying?

I don't think so mate have faith and stay positive IN SHA ALLAH visas will come soon.

Hi All,

My wife's application has touched 11 months mark. I am thinking to email AHC this Monday and express my concerns. Any suggestions how should I approach them? and should I enquire that my file has been sent to the final decision makers? all suggestions are welcome - many thanks

Hi IQ2015, i feel your pain and even though im about a month behind you ive tried that and all they say that their processing time is 12 months. I would email anyway as i will be doing that as well at the 11th month mark.

Hi ZD87,

Yes mate it is extremely frustrating for all of us. Do you suggest I enquire about final decision makers? what's your opinion? Hope this wait will end soon IN Sha ALLAH but undoubtedly this forum has been very helpful and encouraging. Hope we all get visas soon IA

Hi ZD87,

Yes mate it is extremely frustrating for all of us. Do you suggest I enquire about final decision makers? what's your opinion? Hope this wait will end soon IN Sha ALLAH but undoubtedly this forum has been very helpful and encouraging. Hope we all get visas soon IA

Mate I have tried a few times (mostly out of frustration when you see people in the past with grants in less than 9 months). I'd say give them a call or email, I have heard a few people say oh don't call or email them they are busy etc etc, and I agree with that for someone who has been waiting for under 6 months but for people like us who are waiting longer than their average time I think it's only sane for us to know where abouts our application is up too. Just don't be disappointed if they give the same standard response mate and if you happen to find something new please share!

Agree this forum has been a massive help, hopefully few months we will be sitting with our partners and thinking about how much we stressed about it all lol.