Guest pakistan

On 11/7/2017 at 13:02, henryolonga said:

@DrNH

Just be patient. don't worry. They will call you back anytime. Missing a call is normal. It can happen to anyone. 

Be ready all the time in future to receive the phone call from them. That call will be for interview. 

In some scenarios like us, they give a call couple of days before granting the visa.

You can call at Islamabad high commission and let them know that you have missed a phone call.

Regards,

Henry

Thank you for your response.

I have called them a week after I missed my call and informed them about it.i have send an email too..

1.Can you tell me approx how much time does it takes for them to call back? It's been 6 weeks since I have missed a call from them.

2.does the application goes back into the pool if the applicant doesn't respond like a missed call?

I am very upset..nothing soothes me..let me know anything I can do for my application.

hi all

i was applied my visa 309 on 20 march 2017 at bangkok from Burma (myanmar)

Received acknowlegement letter on 19 april 2017

and they ask me to do medical check up and police certify yesterday (13-nov-2017)

i applied by myself on paper through VFS global myanmar.

plz any one can u advice me how to send back to them the requirement police check ?

can i provide by email or sth? and how long need to wait after medical done?

thanks,

Kay

Edited by Kay Khaing

2 hours ago, Kay Khaing said:

hi all

i was applied my visa 309 on 20 march 2017 at bangkok from Burma (myanmar)

Received acknowlegement letter on 19 april 2017

and they ask me to do medical check up and police certify yesterday (13-nov-2017)

i applied by myself on paper through VFS global myanmar.

plz any one can u advice me how to send back to them the requirement police check ?

can i provide by email or sth? and how long need to wait after medical done?

thanks,

Kay

THE SAME WAY U HAVE LODGED UR APPLICATION. IFD IT IS THRU THE AGENT THE N GIVE IT TO HIM TO UPLOAD OR IF U AVE UPLOADED IT THRU IMMI ACCOUNT THEN UPLOAD IT BY UR SELF. 

Hi everyone, 

I have been reading this forum for a while and the information has helped a lot thank you. I have also applied for a partner 309.100 visa. Time line is as follows:

DOL 20.03.17

DOI 14.11.17 

Me and my husband both had our interviews today and then got an email for further information. One of the requests is for 2 affidavits by family or friends in Pakistan. Does anyone know who can certify or attest these in Pakistan, specifically Karachi? I don't think it is the same as the requirements for the Statutory Declaration Form 888 as its a health professional or Justice of Peace here in Australia. 

Thanks in advance. 

Hi everyone, 
I have been reading this forum for a while and the information has helped a lot thank you. I have also applied for a partner 309.100 visa. Time line is as follows:
DOL 20.03.17
DOI 14.11.17 
Me and my husband both had our interviews today and then got an email for further information. One of the requests is for 2 affidavits by family or friends in Pakistan. Does anyone know who can certify or attest these in Pakistan, specifically Karachi? I don't think it is the same as the requirements for the Statutory Declaration Form 888 as its a health professional or Justice of Peace here in Australia. 

Thanks in advance. 

Civic Centre karachi.

Hi everyone, 

DOL 20.03.17

DOI 14.11.17 

Thanks in advance. 

Civic Centre karachi. I got attested from notary public services by an oath commissioner stamp.

16 hours ago, Hiba said:

Hi everyone, 

DOL 20.03.17

DOI 14.11.17 

Thanks in advance. 

@Hibahave u submitted by urself or thru agent

11 minutes ago, dr.maria said:

hey have u received any acknowledgment or consideration email after ur application before ur interview or it was nuthuing received after the lodgement  of application jst this interview.

No acknowledgement or anything. They just called me yesterday. I was not expecting it at all. My husband who is the applicant got a call straight afterwards. They won’t tell you before hand because they don’t want you “prepared”. Helps them determine if the answers are genuine or not. 

30 minutes ago, Hiba said:

No acknowledgement or anything. They just called me yesterday. I was not expecting it at all. My husband who is the applicant got a call straight afterwards. They won’t tell you before hand because they don’t want you “prepared”. Helps them determine if the answers are genuine or not. 

U R AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN OR UR HUSBAND IS .. 

BECAUSE U SAID UR HUSBAND IS AN APPLICANT.

I HVE SUBMITTED MY CASE THRU THE AGENT BUT I AM NOT SATISFIED FROM HIM. I DONT KNOW IF I CANT PULL MY CASE OUT FROM HIM . WILL IT CHANGE THE  POSITION OF MY APPLICATION OR NOT .  ANY EFFECT ON APPLICATION NUMBER , QUE OR TIMELINES????