Guest pakistan

I sent an email to AHC ISB regarding acknowledgement letter and they have replied the next day and attached acknowledgement letter with their email reply. My application has been accepted as a valid application for processing and they are giving approx. 12 months for processing. Isn't that too long?

The good news is that they have asked for medicals as well.

My husband's company is sending him to US for a few months while my visa is in process. He is an Australian citizen and living there for 6 years now. How does that affect me if he is not in Australia while my visa is in process?

6-9 months is a normal processing time for female applicants.

I sent an email to AHC ISB regarding acknowledgement letter and they have replied the next day and attached acknowledgement letter with their email reply. My application has been accepted as a valid application for processing and they are giving approx. 12 months for processing. Isn't that too long?

The good news is that they have asked for medicals as well.

It doesn't affect your case as AHC will do all correspondence with the main Applicant which is you. Best, Aussie Girl Bay

My husband's company is sending him to US for a few months while my visa is in process. He is an Australian citizen and living there for 6 years now. How does that affect me if he is not in Australia while my visa is in process?

It doesn't affect your case as AHC will do all correspondence with the main Applicant which is you. Best, Aussie Girl Bay

But he has given his address in the sponsorship form. We have declared that I will be living with him in Australia. If he is not there how can I live in Australia without him?

(a) Sponsor address was required as it was a part of process (b) Whoever apply for Partner Visa declare the same, you can only live with him in Australia when your visa is approved, I understand your husband is going away from Australia on temporarily basis not permanently so this won't affect your case at all.

Thanks,

AGB

But he has given his address in the sponsorship form. We have declared that I will be living with him in Australia. If he is not there how can I live in Australia without him?
Edited by aussiegirlbay

I sent AHC email last week and got reply from them that ... they are waiting for the administrative clearance and i will get update soon .. now what the heck is this administrative clearance is that same departmental clearance/security checks clearance s**t ??? Any idea guys ????

Hi brother now you got Platinum Member in this forum (554 Post) Allah knows best whats going on inside AHC???? nobody knows all cases have different situation ..but i feel shock now good time to submit complaint

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/services/services-form.htm

hope you will get good news very soon

Hi brother now you got Platinum Member in this forum (554 Post) Allah knows best whats going on inside AHC???? nobody knows all cases have different situation ..but i feel shock now good time to submit complaint

I will be surprised if he still has not yet lodged a complaint..

Hiii and i think i will become moderator one day as well :wink: because i am not seeing any chance to get the visa soon ... and Bro i already lodged complaint to global feedback two months ago and in response SCO Sara contacted my wife and said that security checks are in process and once it will be completed she will proceed accordingly and then we contacted her again but she is not replying back to the emails .. Global Feedback Unit and AHC has no authority to speed up the process .. so the complaint made no impact on the case , I called AHC today and asked them about administrative clearances and the reply was this is same bullshit just change of word from departmental to administrative which means security checks are not completed yet :mad:

Guest Alizx5

Hi Mate,

I believe your security clearance might have done and now they could have forward your file to decision maker in Australia which usually takes a week.

This is the last step after Case officer completes all necessary checks.

That's my understanding of the process.

Guest Alizx5

My wife medicals were referred cozz she just finished her TB treatment. Logged complaint to Global feedback unit in April and same lady Sara acted on the request. However 2nd time when I emailed her no response was received. we just have to wait (the only option).

Hiii and i think i will become moderator one day as well :wink: because i am not seeing any chance to get the visa soon ... and Bro i already lodged complaint to global feedback two months ago and in response SCO Sara contacted my wife and said that security checks are in process and once it will be completed she will proceed accordingly and then we contacted her again but she is not replying back to the emails .. Global Feedback Unit and AHC has no authority to speed up the process .. so the complaint made no impact on the case , I called AHC today and asked them about administrative clearances and the reply was this is same bullshit just change of word from departmental to administrative which means security checks are not completed yet :mad:

Take it easy..

Feel really bad for those who've been waiting for so long and yet to receive any proper reply from AHS. Really thankful my wifes process was really fast and went smoothly without any problems. I really think it makes a difference who your case officer is (for female applicants anyway).

Feel really bad for those who've been waiting for so long and yet to receive any proper reply from AHS. Really thankful my wifes process was really fast and went smoothly without any problems. I really think it makes a difference who your case officer is (for female applicants anyway).

Hi, can anyone please describe the medical process in detail. I have my medical scheduled next week. How long will that process take?

Hi, can anyone please describe the medical process in detail. I have my medical scheduled next week. How long will that process take?

Its not gonna take that long depend on appointments though , Go there early and on time it takes maximum 30 minutes to take your Chest X-ray , urine and blood samples and just physical exam by doctor ..... If it will be not crowded you will be free within one and half hour maximum ... Take your passport , Medical email printed letter and to avoid inconvenience take passport size snaps as well , If you will HAP ID mentioned on Medical Request Letter they wouldn't ask for pics.

Being added to your husband's visa does not mean you're applying for a partner visa. You're just being added to your husband's 457. The rules are different for that, as is the wait time, so asking spouse/partner visa applicants is probably not going to give you a whole lot of insight, in my opinion.

All the information should be in the letter that you received in your email.

Takes roughly 3-4 hours. Make sure to go on time. Pretty straight forward.

Hi All and Congratulations to those who got there Visas and Those who are still waiting for the good news will hear it shortly Inshallah

Well im new to this forum and i lodged my wife's applications about 6 months ago and recently i had recieved an email stating that the case has been transfered to the Decision Making, can anyone tell me what does that means? how long more should i have to wait? if its the final step?

Help me out Guys

Hi DareDevil,

Its the final step, I trust case will be finalized very soon. Decision makers usually takes a week or 2 to finalize application.

All the Best :)

Thanks for your Reply Alizx5

I hope so

Once its finalized, does it mean a Visa Grant? If not Refused

Hiii daredevil welcome to this forum , Have you lodged it in AHC Delhi or Islamabad ?? I am asking this question because in ISB they do not tell you that case has been forwarded to SCO or not ,,,,,,,,,,,,, yeah if it is transferred to SCO then it will be granted soon ... Wish you good luck ...

Hiii daredevil welcome to this forum , Have you lodged it in AHC Delhi or Islamabad ?? I am asking this question because in ISB they do not tell you that case has been forwarded to SCO or not ,,,,,,,,,,,,, yeah if it is transferred to SCO then it will be granted soon ... Wish you good luck ...

Hi FirstKnight Thank you

Yeah I lodged the application at the AHC islamabad on feb 2013 and they wrote me in the last email that the case has been transfered for the decision making and I'll be updated shortly

Did u get your Visa or still under process?

I guess Male applicants visa process takes longer then Female, Right?