Guest pakistan

I hope you all get visas soon. Have you heard they are planning to further increase visa pricesb by i think 15% from 1st september 2013 on all visas except student and tourist.

Nothing so far ..its been 18 months now .. K.A is on holiday ,she'll be back by Monday 19th of this month . lets see .

Hey guys, sort of a funny question, but with the personal statements, do you think it's best to handwrite them, or type them on the computer and then just sign the bottom of the page. I feel like handwritten is more personal but am also worried in case my or my partners handwriting is hard to read! I think they are both relatively neat but wouldn't want to risk them not understanding! Thanks in advance :)

It has been awhile we have received any information from male applicants.. im on my 11th month and I have gone crazy already..

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm bro just wish to be lucky to get it withing time line ,,, arshad's 18 months , Waseem 17 months and for me 16 months are over already get inspiration from us :) dont think much about it more you will think more stressed you will be ... when the right time will come they will grant it InshAllah ... I know it is a hard situation for all of us but nothing we can do about it .. AHC has no criteria no time limit and we can't even guess when we can expect it so chill bro :)

I guess the right time is within these 12 months.. The problem is we don't even know whether the case is progressing.. They should classify processing times on the immigration website..

Tyonous, any updates??

No update yet :(

10 months are gone and we havenot heard anything other thn acknowledgement, :(

Happy Independence Day All

Sulmar and Coffee many Congratulations on getting your Visa Grant Golden Letter.

Hope and Pray that we all get our Golden Letter soon. Inshallah and Aamin.

Regards,

Xara

Hello Xara

Did u get medical request yet?

Anyone knows the number of Aus High Commission in Isb? I have applied for partner visa and now want to track it. I have not received any acknowledgement yet. I see people getting acknowledgement within a few days. What kind of ack should I expect?

I need this so my husband can apply visit visa in Australia. Thanks

hello,

Australian High Commission number: +92 51 8355 500 (Switchboard/Receptionist)

Usually applicant receives Acknowledgement letter with a month, so if you still haven't got it do call AHC. Ack letter contains File No, Case Officer name and processing time.

Good Luck!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Anyone knows the number of Aus High Commission in Isb? I have applied for partner visa and now want to track it. I have not received any acknowledgement yet. I see people getting acknowledgement within a few days. What kind of ack should I expect?

I need this so my husband can apply visit visa in Australia. Thanks

Have you lodged through AVAC center or posted directly?

As far as I know, starting mid December, 2012 the application needs to be lodged through AVAC in one of following cities Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore.

Have a look at this:

http://www.pakistan.embassy.gov.au/files/islm/121204_ClientFactSheet-DIAC-Pakistan-FINAL2.pdf

Hope that helps

Regards,

newone

H,

Any updates?

Regards,

ferrous

Actually my husbands file was transferred to pakistan from another country. In Jan they said file is recieved and in process, now they say they say thay file is only transferred electronically not physically.

this does sound confusing.. you need to sort this out as it has taken 10 months already..

Really need to stress on the fact that best method of contacting AHS is through email. Everytime you try to call, your call will be forwarded or cut off.

I only ever emailed AHS and always received replies within few working days.

How often did you use to send an email regarding updates? I sent an email last month got the same reply after 2 days.. wondering if I could send the same mail now..

Really need to stress on the fact that best method of contacting AHS is through email. Everytime you try to call, your call will be forwarded or cut off.

Hi,

First I used to call AHC (ISB) but later I started emailing them. Last week I asked my husband to email AHC (ISB) to put a pressure on them. So he emailed but they replied that he's not authorised to receive updates about his wife's application process. I want to know ho did you manage to get updates about your wife's application process through email? Has your wife received her visa letter?

Regards,

ferrous

Hi,

First I used to call AHC (ISB) but later I started emailing them. Last week I asked my husband to email AHC (ISB) to put a pressure on them. So he emailed but they replied that he's not authorised to receive updates about his wife's application process. I want to know ho did you manage to get updates about your wife's application process through email? Has your wife received her visa letter?

Regards,

ferrous

You just have to contact them through the email that's listed in the main form (48SP). Yes my wife did receive her visa letter via email.

I have been emailing them since dec 2012 but no reply.. and on call they are giving different answers..