Guest pakistan

Hi,

I'm rather new to this forum and I'm just looking for a little help.

About 2 years ago me (English) and my wife (Australian) decided to move to the UK to make a fresh start, however, it has been so hard to let go of our Australian roots, the life style and the culture we are now looking to move back.

We have been married for 3 years, come November, and been together for around 5 years, so proving that we're in a continuing and genuine relationship is not an issue. The help I was wondering, from all users, is what financial evidence would the Australian government be looking to see from us? what would be a suitable amount of savings to have?

Any advice would be grate?

Thank you for your time and congrats to all those who have had their visa grated!

Kind Regards,

Bigboy01

Hi AGB,

Thanks for the reply. She applied from India. I dont have a file number yet.

Should I submit any change of address form, so that the case officer when assigned knows that she is in Australia..

Thanks,

Raghu

Edited by kRaghu007

@aussiegirlbay

Hi, i am been following this forum from last couple of months and this the first time i am writing anything. I am female i applied in Feb this year, medical was requested in may and was done within a week. But unfortunately haven,t heard anything so for. i have tried calling them so many times but every time get the same reply "application is in standard processing time" really frustrated why its taking so long after medicals.

Ocean123, don't EVER try calling your CO as its a complete waste of time. Best method of contact is through email. I've only emailed my CO and been receiving replys every second day.

Been told my application has been finalised. Praying to Allah my wifes visa is granted before EID.

Edited by sulmar

Ocean123, don't EVER try calling your CO as its a complete waste of time. Best method of contact is through email. I've only emailed my CO and been receiving replys every second day.

Been told my application has been finalised. Praying to Allah my wifes visa is granted before EID.

All the best Sulmar! Guess they have started working once again :)

Hello Ocean123,

I understand your situation but calling so many times only make them annoyed, so please don't be frustrated, they usually take 5-6 weeks after medical, I am sure you gonna hear from them very soon.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

@aussiegirlbay

Hi, i am been following this forum from last couple of months and this the first time i am writing anything. I am female i applied in Feb this year, medical was requested in may and was done within a week. But unfortunately haven,t heard anything so for. i have tried calling them so many times but every time get the same reply "application is in standard processing time" really frustrated why its taking so long after medicals.

Hi Raghu,

Yeah you can inform AHC as the form says: 'If you intend to change your residential address for more than 14 days while your application is being processed, you must tell the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (the department) your new address prior to moving,and how long you will be there'

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi AGB,

Thanks for the reply. She applied from India. I dont have a file number yet.

Should I submit any change of address form, so that the case officer when assigned knows that she is in Australia..

Thanks,

Raghu

Hi Bigboy01,

No particular amount/saving is required, evidence of Financial Commitment can be proved by: Joint bank accounts, joint ownership of property, joint leases, mortgages, insurance policies.

Hope this helps.

Good luck!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi,

I'm rather new to this forum and I'm just looking for a little help.

About 2 years ago me (English) and my wife (Australian) decided to move to the UK to make a fresh start, however, it has been so hard to let go of our Australian roots, the life style and the culture we are now looking to move back.

We have been married for 3 years, come November, and been together for around 5 years, so proving that we're in a continuing and genuine relationship is not an issue. The help I was wondering, from all users, is what financial evidence would the Australian government be looking to see from us? what would be a suitable amount of savings to have?

Any advice would be grate?

Thank you for your time and congrats to all those who have had their visa grated!

Kind Regards,

Bigboy01

Just a little tip for those waitings (female applicants). If you applied more than 3-4 months ago and have not heard anything so far, might be a good idea to try contact your CO via email (don't try phone).

Its rare but sometimes your file ends up being underneath a huge pile by misplacement and you wait a long time. I know someone who waited over 12 months due to that. Her visa took over 15 months.