Guest pakistan

Ok.

Cheers for that!

Last thing (and i know Im going to sound like i want to be spoon fed) but in the envelope, should i just put both the translated papers. And address on top. Where do i put my name, DOB and reference number? Print a seperate paper for it or put that on top of the envelope too?

Edited by sulmar

Dear Sulmar,

Print a separate paper, on which you may write your name, DOB, reference number and CO name, and put it on the top of documents.

As for envelope just write the CO name and address of AHC.

It should be like this.

To,

CO name

Address : AHC address

phonen no:

Ok.

Cheers for that!

Last thing (and i know Im going to sound like i want to be spoon fed) but in the envelope, should i just put both the translated papers. And address on top. Where do i put my name, DOB and reference number? Print a seperate paper for it or put that on top of the envelope too?

Hey FirstKnight, i got the ID card translated in english. The problem (i think anyway) is that it says on bottom of first page that signature of card holder and signature of registrar general. So for card holder, i sign but for the registrar general, how do you get that signed? Or do you even need to have that signed?

Nope Bro you dont need to get the signatures just get it attested by notary public and send it

Attach a covering note to go with the document.

Mark it: Attention - CO's name

Write: File Reference Number, Applicant Name, Date of Birth

Hope this helps.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Ok.

Cheers for that!

Really encouraging to hear all your stories. A lot of good information in this thread. Have read a bit but still lots more to go before I can catch up to all of you.

'll be applying soon for my fiance who I plan to wed in November in Pakistan. We're thinking of doing Nikah over Skype before hand so we can apply for a 309 so that hopefully the visa is sorted by December.

Will keep you guys posted on how we go. I hope there are no issues in getting her Visa.

Good Luck!!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Really encouraging to hear all your stories. A lot of good information in this thread. Have read a bit but still lots more to go before I can catch up to all of you.

'll be applying soon for my fiance who I plan to wed in November in Pakistan. We're thinking of doing Nikah over Skype before hand so we can apply for a 309 so that hopefully the visa is sorted by December.

Will keep you guys posted on how we go. I hope there are no issues in getting her Visa.

Welcome to this thread Bro .... if your fiance is your relative and you could provide them evidence of Engagement like pics or video then no problem in doing Nikah on Skype but if you are not relatives and there is no evidence of engagement then better do Nikah by coming here and do it in a proper way so that you can provide AHC all the evidence .... for females they are not that harsh and not create any obstacles but still on the safe side arrange it in a proper way ....

Dear All , spreadsheet is populated and most of the applicants data is deleted it show on sheet 6 ... so it is better to have all your details in your Signature , like mine shows in the downside of my message ,,,,, go to Settings and there is one option Edit Signature ... add your details in signature.... it will be helpful ....

Im fine Alhumdulilah...in starting it was pretty tough but now its better..still adjusting :)...how abt u? all gd?

Hi Faisi,

How are you doing?? hope you are enjoying your time ... how did you find Australia??

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

i hope ull get it soon after a long wait.. bro enjoy ur moments in pakistan because after that ull be missing them :)

Hiii bro nope yaar still waiting ... everything is completed just waiting for the grant and they are saying that security checks and medical clearance is still inprocess , good to know you are enjoying yourself there :)

i hope ull get it soon after a long wait.. bro enjoy ur moments in pakistan because after that ull be missing them :)

Hey Faisi10. Did you manage to find a job there? as everyone goin there will be on TR in the beginning.

just doing casual jobs..havent able to find my field related jobs...had 2-3 interviews but no response still yet...pray for me :)

Hey Faisi10. Did you manage to find a job there? as everyone goin there will be on TR in the beginning.

Any updates from Jan 2013 applicants???

I lodged the 309 visa in January and I have already submitted the medicals/police checks. I was told that the timeline is 8-9 months. However I have read in this forum that some people are getting it 6 months after lodgment. Can I rely on those posts? I'm asking that because there are others who have waited for 8-9 months and to be honest I find it strange that some people have to wait much longer than others.

Hi,

Have you applied from Pakistan?? How did you submit Medical with the application?

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

I lodged the 309 visa in January and I have already submitted the medicals/police checks. I was told that the timeline is 8-9 months. However I have read in this forum that some people are getting it 6 months after lodgment. Can I rely on those posts? I'm asking that because there are others who have waited for 8-9 months and to be honest I find it strange that some people have to wait much longer than others.