Guest pakistan

Congrats AfgShah , if she has got the decision today , then it means they are working today and also on website it shows that they do not have off today of Australia Day because AD was on Saturday so they might did it on Friday,Saturday,Sunday,is there anyone else who got any update today ??? i really hope that i also have got Medical request but it will be confirmed tomorrow as MA will come back to office tomorrow

i wish we hear good news soon....i was told on thursday that my case will be transferred for finalization to the SCO on the same day...i dunno how long the visa grant will take now...its been over 2months since i submitted all my additional docs n med n its over 6months fr the whole process now..

Form 929.jpg

Hi guys anyone have filled this one before Form 929. I am confused about question no 18. I got my passport renewed. Should i have to write the old passport details here OR any other passport of another country which obviously I don't have.. What should i do?? Waiting for your replies guys.. Ta

Form 929.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18193[/ATTACH]

Hi guys anyone have filled this one before Form 929. I am confused about question no 18. I got my passport renewed. Should i have to write the old passport details here OR any other passport of another country which obviously I don't have.. What should i do?? Waiting for your replies guys.. Ta

Bro u just need to fill the details of ur expired passport

WOOOWWWW! WELL DONE! btw is your passport country high or low risk?

Visa Granted.

Timeline:

1st Oct 2012: Lodgement

2nd Oct 2012: Acknowledgment

10th December 2012: Medical + Further documents requested

17th December 2012:Medical + Further documents received

21st January 2013: Call from CO (I believe this was to cross-match application details with the applicant) + Case forwarded for final decision making.

25th January 2013: Visa granted

28th January 2013: Grant letter received through email

so guys my CO called me today and told me that i have to resubmit my PCC as it is expired...just asking if any one have submitted it twice or its just me...

Bro after one year it get expired so they ask for it but get it and send them it is positive sign for you , if they are asking for it ,it means they are not gonna reject ur case and will finalize it soon

Bro after one year it get expired so they ask for it but get it and send them it is positive sign for you , if they are asking for it ,it means they are not gonna reject ur case and will finalize it soon

Ya i guess its a good sign and i have already started working on it...and if im not wrong it may be a sign that my security checks are near complete just hoping...

Any one lodged in January???? I still havent got a CO allocated

Have you lodged through AVAC center or posted directly?

As far as I know, starting mid December, 2012 the application needs to be lodged through AVAC in one of following cities Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore.

Have a look at this:

http://www.pakistan.embassy.gov.au/files/islm/121204_ClientFactSheet-DIAC-Pakistan-FINAL2.pdf

Hope that helps

Regards,

newone

salaam brother how are u? what about u? did u get medical request yet?

Wasalam i am fine Bro what about you , hows life going on in Aussie Land got the job ?? still no site of Medicals bro i dont know what they are doing on my case :( i was really expecting that at the end of this month i will get it but i think they want to make it pending or want to take more then 12 months that is why they are not asking for it as after that they know i will expect the decision so thats mite be the case otherwise security checks are must be completed by now as its 10 months now.

Wasalam i am fine Bro what about you , hows life going on in Aussie Land got the job ?? still no site of Medicals bro i dont know what they are doing on my case :( i was really expecting that at the end of this month i will get it but i think they want to make it pending or want to take more then 12 months that is why they are not asking for it as after that they know i will expect the decision so thats mite be the case otherwise security checks are must be completed by now as its 10 months now.

brother ..insha Allah soon u get visa dont worry i am fine alhamdulillah i have not job yet just chill with my aussie wife :D

Can anyone pls tell me that for sponsored visit visa(679), which will be sponsored by my husband, do I need to get my NTN (national taxation number) registration certificate from board of revenue? I am planning to submit my employment letter and payslips along with my application, and I came to know that for employed applicants NTN is a must for tourist 676 category, and it might be for sponsored one as well.

Looking forward to your respone.

Thanks.

Can anyone pls tell me that for sponsored visit visa(679), which will be sponsored by my husband, do I need to get my NTN (national taxation number) registration certificate from board of revenue? I am planning to submit my employment letter and payslips along with my application, and I came to know that for employed applicants NTN is a must for tourist 676 category, and it might be for sponsored one as well.

Looking forward to your respone.

Thanks.

I believe you don't need to provide NTN or anything except for your evidence to return back. Your husband will provide the rest of things incluyding payslips, Tax docs etc.

any update? :( last working day of the week...

No updated bro , i called them today and lady who picked up phone in visa section said when CO will think she should ask for Medicals she will ask for it , i said its already 10 months but she said still 3 months are left and time period to finalize it is 12 months , it is ridiculous they are making unnecessary delays :(