Guest pakistan

Ewwwww! simeeee I thought you had a son :$ . . .silly me! . . . I think it was not your post which i read on previous pages . . .she must be someone else . . .*facepalm* . . So0oorry! :) . . .

Adnan . . . Amazing Video :) . . Superb! . . .Thanks for sharing . . .and how was your tarawi, did you pray for our visas or not? and yups my hubby often goes to that mosque . . .we are planning on moving to somewhere else, visa tou aye :( . . .

@ nidzzzzzz thts okay :P jee pls tarawi walay ppl make dua for all of us

don't think so

form 47sp says that

"If already undertaken, you should include results of your health and character checks"

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/47sp.pdf

Welcome to the forum shukar and yes you can attach medical Detail with application if your wife has already done it but if she hasn't then she'll need to wait for until her co gives the medical I.D without she can't do her medical.

Hi mates, if you Provide Medical after you get you acknowledgment letter. you will save around a month and half on processing. as once u go through medicals and these results been sent to Sydney and than get finalized there. it takes around a month or more in that process. if you provide your medicals as soon you get your acknowledgement letter, you are saving your own time. medicals are normally valid for one year so its better if you provide earlier. Good luck to all.

Hi mates, if you Provide Medical after you get you acknowledgment letter. you will save around a month and half on processing. as once u go through medicals and these results been sent to Sydney and than get finalized there. it takes around a month or more in that process. if you provide your medicals as soon you get your acknowledgement letter, you are saving your own time. medicals are normally valid for one year so its better if you provide earlier. Good luck to all.

Document checklist. http://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/_pdf/309-100-checklist.pdf

Page 1 , last line

I send my medical with app but it doesn't have any positive effect on my file till now.. So even if you send it in they are still gonna take as much time as they want and it doesn't take a month to process mine was finalize in a week even though it was referred to some medical doctor in Australia.. All that really matter are the security chks and nobody knows how much time they take..

btw when did you apply have u got a co and medical request.

I send my medical with app but it doesn't have any positive effect on my file till now.. So even if you send it in they are still gonna take as much time as they want and it doesn't take a month to process mine was finalize in a week even though it was referred to some medical doctor in Australia.. All that really matter are the security chks and nobody knows how much time they take..

btw when did you apply have u got a co and medical request.

Amz

how did you do your medical without 1st lodging the application? did IOM give you a copy of the results which you attached with the application ?

Amz

how did you do your medical without 1st lodging the application? did IOM give you a copy of the results which you attached with the application ?

I did it cause it was needed for my husband PR.. And they don't give you a copy of medical it's all electronic and saved in their system.. All I did was attach the letter having my health I.D and a copy of receipt from IOM showing date when I did the medicals.

Ewwwww! simeeee I thought you had a son :$ . . .silly me! . . . I think it was not your post which i read on previous pages . . .she must be someone else . . .*facepalm* . . So0oorry! :) . . .

Adnan . . . Amazing Video :) . . Superb! . . .Thanks for sharing . . .and how was your tarawi, did you pray for our visas or not? and yups my hubby often goes to that mosque . . .we are planning on moving to somewhere else, visa tou aye :( . . .

Taravi is ALHUMDOLILAH fine, and yes i pray for all :). May ALLAH give us all visas very very soon. AMEEN

Hi simeee, co did not ask anything. I enquire about Co allocation and got response from Co. That my case is under process and been allocated to case officer. She write down her name as well for future correspondence. I don't think they will ask for anything because I have provide them with all the required paperwork. Let's hope for the best. Good luck to u .

those who just had nikkah

how did you answer "If you and your fiancé(e) or partner are not living together or have not lived together, please give brief reasons why?"

Bro i think its hard to prove when u rukhsati is not happen yet , u can still apply but chances are less to get the visa , i think u shud apply for it after the rukhsati when u start living together , if ur wife is ur relative then it can might be different scenario but i think still they would like to have proof of living together as husband and wife , and u did Nikah so u cant apply for fiancee visa ....

DARN! . . . .shukar, you dont need to tell them that you guys are not living together . . .you have to represent your case as "A GENUINE MARRIED COUPLE" . . .send them your nikha's photos and video. . .you will have to mention this is your statement that your wife has been living with your family since the day you got married . . . . . and apni wife k apni famiy k sath kuch casual photos bhi attach karna . . .just to make them believe that your case is genuine . . .Gud Luck!

Bro i think its hard to prove when u rukhsati is not happen yet , u can still apply but chances are less to get the visa , i think u shud apply for it after the rukhsati when u start living together , if ur wife is ur relative then it can might be different scenario but i think still they would like to have proof of living together as husband and wife , and u did Nikah so u cant apply for fiancee visa ....

It would be a bit hard to prove living together if the hubby lives in another country has his job there and cant leave it just to prove to the staff its a genuine marriage :P ive seen numerous cases of nikkahfied couples applying for visa :) Nikkahnama is sufficent proof of being married. Just write tht living/cohabiting is not encouraged before ruksatee as per culture...the staff is paki they know how it works here :)

It would be a bit hard to prove living together if the hubby lives in another country has his job there and cant leave it just to prove to the staff its a genuine marriage :P ive seen numerous cases of nikkahfied couples applying for visa :) Nikkahnama is sufficent proof of being married. Just write tht living/cohabiting is not encouraged before ruksatee as per culture...the staff is paki they know how it works here :)

simee is right, nikah nama is sufficient and registerd marriage, its not de facto relationship where u hav to proove to be living together for over 1 yr.

also am on the same plate i.e. nikah done, rukhsati planned for later.

Guest lahorite

i just imagine tht wt would mmay be da very cause?i mean applikants of jan,feb,march and evn april are gtting visas grants in our neighbours,and there z simply still silence here...may lord start visas grant in pak also,,ameeen!!finger crossed!!