new long wait for 175 visa

street family

Hi,just found out that time from passing practical test to getting our 175 visa could be up to 3yrs !!!!!!! ,i thought we could of gone by late next year ,before my eldest started senior school .we are so disappointed and deflated the fact we have to stay here any longer .Does anyone else feel like this,trying to stay positive !!!!

nicky,tim ,and girls :arghh:

Hi,just found out that time from passing practical test to getting our 175 visa could be up to 3yrs !!!!!!! ,i thought we could of gone by late next year ,before my eldest started senior school .we are so disappointed and deflated the fact we have to stay here any longer .Does anyone else feel like this,trying to stay positive !!!!

nicky,tim ,and girls :arghh:

Why dont you apply for a state sponcership then apply for 176 visa. Thats the root we have had to do.

Depending on your trade and what state you want to go to as some states have closed the doors on many trades. Its worth looking into if you want to move over late this year or early next year. The 176 is the same as the 175 but the only difference is you have to stay in that state for 2 years.

All the Best

Stewe

Archived