Anyone out there on the Mornington Peninsula?

sallyandkev

Guest nejpinkett1
We usually have a Britvics / PIO meet in Mornington after Winter which is very well supported. I don't think this will be until late September maybe.

In the meantime why not organise a girls night out for a chat at say the Bay hotel or Kirkpatricks in Mornington.

Just post a date & time & see what interest there is.

From past experience on Britvics site there are a good few who would love the chance to get out for a few hours & chat over a glass or 4 of vino.

Hi

Could you let me know when the meet might be in Mornington. I am on my own with my 2 kids until my hubby comes back at Xmas. Would love to meet some people.

Cheers

Natalie:jiggy:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Pom Queen
Hi

Could you let me know when the meet might be in Mornington. I am on my own with my 2 kids until my hubby comes back at Xmas. Would love to meet some people.

Cheers

Natalie:jiggy:

Hi Natalie

Wish I had seen this earlier, there were a couple of us who got together for coffee in Mornington today. I will give you a shout when we are next coming down.

Kate:wubclub:

hi Natalie

Give me a shout if you would like to meet for coffee i am around various times in the week (depending on work) i have 3 children all at school. speak soon.

Trisha

Guest The Pom Queen
Oooh count me in on the next coffee morning too Kate.

Rach x

Hi Rach

No problem at all, we are hoping to get together for a evening out so will let you know once we have finalised the details.:wubclub:

Guest nejpinkett1

Oh that's a shame I could have made today- let me know when you do it again.

Cheers Natalie

Hi Natalie

Wish I had seen this earlier, there were a couple of us who got together for coffee in Mornington today. I will give you a shout when we are next coming down.

Kate:wubclub:

Guest nejpinkett1

Hi sent you a message with my telephone number. Hope to see you soon

Cheers

Natalie

hi Natalie

Give me a shout if you would like to meet for coffee i am around various times in the week (depending on work) i have 3 children all at school. speak soon.

Trisha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Koala Kim

Hi Sally

I've ventured over to here from Britvics! I missed meeting you earlier as I was over in the UK for a couple of months.

I'm around on that day and happy to join you for lunch.

Kim

Guest nejpinkett1

Hi Sally

Would love to meet for lunch on 22nd September. I will have to bing my 2 children as Hubby in UK. Hope that will be OK.

Cheers

Natalie

Guest nejpinkett1

Hi Cath

Thanks for that, got a job interview at 12 on Monday in Cranbourne, furniture arriving on Tuesday and got CRT teaching Wed, Thurs and Friday. I try to get at least 2-3 days CRT as it gets me into adult company during break and lunch. Maybe if you are free the week afteras it is the school holidays?

Cheers Natalie

hi natalie - must be tough at the mo - i have been here since january so pm me if you need a chat - i'm only down the road in mt eliza. free this monday.

cath

Guest nejpinkett1

Fab, will be there, looking forward to it.

Cheers

Natalie

Venue is now changed to Biscottini - another Main street cafe as it has a bigger area both inside and out so will be okay if you are bringing children. Of course, we don't have to stay there...just a meeting place for coffee. See you there...about 1pm?

Hi Cath

Thanks for that, got a job interview at 12 on Monday in Cranbourne, furniture arriving on Tuesday and got CRT teaching Wed, Thurs and Friday. I try to get at least 2-3 days CRT as it gets me into adult company during break and lunch. Maybe if you are free the week afteras it is the school holidays?

Cheers Natalie

thats ok - just had visions of you tearing the walls down. i have a full schedule in the hols. i do know someone who has also started a bit of CRT whilst she has to do a 4th year of ed study pt time - common interest and all that. anyway the offer still stands but likely it would have to be when the kids go back. good luck with the interview

cath

Hi Cath

Cheers Natalie

Hi Natalie.

Well done for getting an interview so easily. good luck with that. I am doing CRT too at the moment..luckily got a placement til the end of term. Are you with an agency? Look forward to chatting with you on the 22nd.

Sally x:hug:

Guest nejpinkett1

Hi Sally

I have just approached Mornington Secondary school with my CV and have had work with them since I started on 3rd Sept for 2 or 3 days a week. Also the Berendale special school last week for 3 days. I met the principle last year. I may do the agencies if i don't get enough work. Look forward to 22nd. Where are u teaching?

Hi Natalie.

Well done for getting an interview so easily. good luck with that. I am doing CRT too at the moment..luckily got a placement til the end of term. Are you with an agency? Look forward to chatting with you on the 22nd.

Sally x:hug:

• 3 months later...
Guest deedarbikes

We have just moved from Sheffield UK to Mount Martha and would like to meet new friends as we haven't actually got many yet, people interested in any of the above as we are, or just people up for a laugh and a good night out, nice meal, drinks etc. We are both in our 40s with no kids with us and are looking to establish a new life in Mt Martha.

PM if interested

Regards Steve and Rachel:cute:

We have just moved from Sheffield UK to Mount Martha and would like to meet new friends as we haven't actually got many yet, people interested in any of the above as we are, or just people up for a laugh and a good night out, nice meal, drinks etc. We are both in our 40s with no kids with us and are looking to establish a new life in Mt Martha.

PM if interested

Hi we are in Mornington if you fancy a chat PM us we have been here 5 months now, best of luck with meeting people

Tania x

PM if interested

Hi Steve and Rachel,

We have been in Mount Martha for a year now. You will find there are lots of us POMs around here! We are both in our 40's and have children but they are back in the UK. If you fancy meeting for a coffee and chat, I am not working at the moment so PM me and we'll arrange it. I notice Tania said the same...I have met Tania and Colin so maybe we could all meet up together. Let me know when you are free. Sally :jiggy:

Guest kelandry

Hi Steve & Rachel

My wife and I have been in Mornington for a few months now and are always up for meeting new friends. I am very familiar with Deedars as I am originally from Rotherham! It would be good to meet up as all the things you've mentioned in your post are exactly what we have been doing since our arrival last year. We are both in our early 30's with no kids and it would be great broaden our circle of friends. The same applies to everyone who has responded to deedarbikes post, new friends on the Peninsula would be very much welcomed.

Kind regards

Ryan & Kelly

Guest deedarbikes

Dear All

We have only just got connected with phone/internet so sorry for not responding to all the people who responded to us. I'm not sure how to send a PM but would be very interested to meet up with everyone, so please get in touch with us!

I'm not working a the moment and would love to meet up with Sally who said she is free in the day. If you PM me with your phone no we can arrange.

Rachel & Steve

Archived