ACT Commitment Letter

sherin

Dear All,

thanks for this great forum and this post,

Can you also please share your commitment letterfor ACT with me. i want to draft but i have no idea how to start. what type ofmaterial could be impressive in this letter.

i dont want to mis my chance as i am away fromfamily, doing job abroad and migrating to australia is the only way for me to re-unitewith my kids and wife.

thanks,

• 3 months later...
Hi Sherin!

I will PM you with details of how we did our commitment statement - we must have done something right, as we received successful state sponsorship from ACT.

In relation to your funds transfer, we were also considering asking my father to temporarily transfer funds into our account for us. Our agent said it was fine to submit a "Closing Balance" statement i.e. just an official Bank statement showing your current balance on your account. You are not required to show any transactions or dates. This is the information I was working with only a couple of months ago so it should still apply. Best of luck.

Hai Samfire,

I am also preparing to apply for canberra SS. It would really help me if you could pm me the canberra commitment statement. Just to get an idea how to write.Thanks.

Regards,

Bismitha

Archived