English Pub in Main Ridge, Mornington Peninsula

Guest Bulldog332

great dog...

Were you talking about my boxer Chris? If so, she is lovely, sooky la la is her second name! Hope you all have a nice time at the pub, I would like to have come down, but my boss asked me to go to the Gold Coast for 4 days to work, so here on am on this Sunday afternoon, it has decided to bucket down with rain while I am here and I am in the internet cafe staying out of the rain. :arghh: Going to the Kurrawa Surf Club tonight to drown my sorrows I think - having Morton Bay Bugs YUM.

All work and no play makes Olly a dull person.........................that's my story anyway.

And I have been chatting to and meeting Brits everywhere:yes:

Guest TheClarkes

Really enjoyed meeting you all too! Thanks to Billy ...What a Fabulous place...Ill be spreading the word and we will definitely see you again soon :-)

Guest Tallywag

Yes it was a great afternoon, we will make it a monthly outing! You made us feel realy welcome Billy, Nick says see you wed for darts night.

Guest Bulldog332

Thanks to all of you for coming down today! I've been so busy lately that I haven't been up to date on Pomsinoz, so I actually wasn't expecting you - but what a great surprise! My wife could tell I'd had a good day when I came home grinning from ear to ear, talking about darts, 'proper football', and Australia's lack of humour!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Billy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ALBO73

Hi there, when Im round that neck of the woods I will definately

have one for the road lol.

Alan (lilydale,Vic.)

• 2 months later...

Archived