What none prescripton meds can we take?

racht

Hi folks,

It is 3am and there is sod all chance of me sleeping anytime soon. I am getting a little stressed now (we fly on Friday). While I have been lying in bed trying not to think about things I suddenly thought.....

What none prescripton meds can we take?

I was contemplating taking anti-histamines, sudafed, ibruprofen.

Are we allowed? I dont mean huge quantities, just a packet of each.

As I am typing this I am questionning why the hell this is even a concern...talk about concentrating on a small issue when there are far bigger ones to deal with. LOL

Rach x:arghh:

There's no problem with "personal use" quantities of any of the drugs you mention (and a single packet of each would certainly qualify). Indeed, some people recommend Sudafed when flying to help with the pressure changes.

Bob

No problem bringing the things you have mentioned. Bear in mind that if you bring liquid medicines they need to go into your main suitcase because of the rules about liquids on flights.

Hope all goes well on Friday

Rudi

You'll also be able to buy those items here too so won't need to bring too many

Funny that isn't it Ali , you think you have to have everything ' just in case' , like when you go to Greece and of course they don't have chemists there :huh:. Sometimes we are very silly :laugh:.

Funny that isn't it Ali , you think you have to have everything ' just in case' , like when you go to Greece and of course they don't have chemists there :huh:. Sometimes we are very silly :laugh:.

lol, I don't think it's silly at all, did the exact same thing myself .... it's actually quite strange when nearing the time we go ... the things we start to worry about and after you get here you think, 'what was that all about'?

Guest brooksey

Our son has diabetes and we had a suitcase full of his medication and another one in our container . We had no probs but have found it's not that expensive over here.

Archived