St george day and anzac day

Wishful

HAPPY ST GEORGES DAY EVERYONE.....i COULDN'T FIND FLAG TO WEAR BUT LUCKILY WITH A LITTLE CUT AND PASTE I FOUND SOMETHING ELSE THAT WORKED......I ALWAYS RESPECT AND COMMEMORATE ANZAC DAY AS THE SACRED DAY IT IS FOR ALL THE SOLDIERS THAT DIED THE AUSTRALIANS,ENGLISH AND ALL OTHERS XX

How sad that I didn't even think of it being St. Georges day. This should have been commemorated in the UK really. Agree with you about Anzac Day, they have a wonderful dawn service here in WA at Kings Park, it's always well attended, this year I'm on an early shift at work so won't be able to go. Some stores (Woolworths for exaple) won't be open on Saturday because it's Anzac day .. so definatly a very respected day.

Ali

Guest sk1nny
My little 6 year old daughter has been learning about ANZAC day in school. She was so upset about all the dead soldiers this morning that she burst into tears!! :S

Rudi

Maybe you can teach her about St George's Day..had a wonderful morning tea today

HAPPY ST GEORGES DAY EVERYONE.....i COULDN'T FIND FLAG TO WEAR BUT LUCKILY WITH A LITTLE CUT AND PASTE I FOUND SOMETHING ELSE THAT WORKED......I ALWAYS RESPECT AND COMMEMORATE ANZAC DAY AS THE SACRED DAY IT IS FOR ALL THE SOLDIERS THAT DIED THE AUSTRALIANS,ENGLISH AND ALL OTHERS XX

Lest we forget! More sacred than St George's Day,St George had never been to England, correct me if I am wrong

Lest we forget! More sacred than St George's Day,St George had never been to England, correct me if I am wrong

Absolutely 100% agree with you....just combined the two in one post as both very important days to me....!!

Guest JoanneHattersley

In memory of all those who have fought, in memory of all those we have lost and all those soldiers who fight today.....

May we remember them with peace, dignity and respect.

Lest we forget x

Archived