Urgent help needed with online visa application

z&p

Hi,

I may be completely dumb, but I am in the process of completeing an online visa (175). I have uploaded the documents, but i'm not sure whether or not I do this with form 47A(for dependant kids over 18).

I seem to think it needs posting but I don't know.

Also, what evidence is needed for specific work experience. I have sent letters from my employers detailing my skills/ job and hours worked since 2000.

Do I also need to sen bank statements /Payslips .

Help!!!!!!!!!

I will be grateful to any one who can help!

Hi

Have you got any dependant kids over 18?

Regarding your work experience, i just uploaded the reference that my company gave my for my skills assessment..

But make sure your reference is on company headed paper with address and phone numbers visible, apparently DIAC are quite strict on what a reference should look like...

Hi

Have you got any dependant kids over 18?

Regarding your work experience, i just uploaded the reference that my company gave my for my skills assessment..

But make sure your reference is on company headed paper with address and phone numbers visible, apparently DIAC are quite strict on what a reference should look like...

Hi ,

Yes I have 2 kids, one is 18 doing Alevels and the other is 22, at university in his 2nd year,

I think, re work experience it will be ok then, everything I uploaded was on headed paper, but I read something about payslips and bank statements somewhere!

Thanks

Z

Guest seank

Hi Z&P

the DIAC instructions ask for payslips, bank statements showing the salary being paid into your bank and taxation documents.

I sent the earliest and most recent payslips that I had and the corresponding bank statements, and my P60s for the last four years. They haven't asked for any additional items, so assume they must be happy with that.

regards

Sean

Hi, we uploaded my OH bank statements and work invoices as he is self employed so doesnt have payslips as such so needed to show money going in business account. Dont know if enough as not lucky enough to have case officer yet !! Good luck x

Archived