SA State Sponsorship - Are you waiting

Guest The "legdes"

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mel.R
Hi Tigers,

I'm assuming Mily's docs were rec'd in Oz on 25/3. Ours were 8 days later. Mily can you confirm.

I think you Tigers are the same as us Ledges - 23/3 applied, docs rec'd 2/4. Are you a 176 too ?

MelR if you read this - what type of visa were you ?

We are currently a 175 - now changing to 176 with the ss approval

Hope this helps

Mx

Hello everyone,

My docs rcvd on 25/03. I am n 475.

Guys r u going on TR or PR.

Anyways congrats for those who got Sponsorship and

for those who r waiting gud luck..

Guest katypritchard

Hi Paulimouse,

I work for a solicitors but the notary publc was unavailable when I needed the documents signed. If you actually look at the form you DO NOT have to prove funds just get someone to sign it. A solicitor who has known me for 10 years signed the documents but this would be my advice:

1. If you have a solicitor from previous years go back to them.

2. If you own a house all the solicitor would need to see is a copy of the title to show that you own the house and perhaps the most recent mortgage statement you have.

3. For a car, the log book in yours/partners name etc.

4. Cash savings - if you have an isa or bank account just take along either your book/statement.

If you need any further help just yell and I will do my best.

Wishing you luck!

Kate

Guest daffodil50@hotmail.co.uk

HI guys recieved state SS today for S/A very happy

Quick 1 for paulimouse i went to my bank nation wide they signed my decleration no probs at no cost they didnt even ask me if i banked there if you go to a nation wide and ask they can only say no worth i try

Regards mike

Guest Jacky L
How good is it when we hear of one of us getting accepted. well done Mel. Do keep in touch and let us know how the rest of your application goes.

Here's the most recent summary with MelR's update !!

Mily - you next !

Name---------------------------Application------Documents Received---Subclass

chidge10--------------------------04/03---------------16/03---------------176.....granted 24/4 (40 days)

Mariana---------------------------04/03---------------16/03---------------475...granted 22/4 ? (5 weeks ?)

daffodil50@hotmail.co.uk-------04/03-----------------/--

Mel.R------------------------------17/03---------------25/03 .......granted 28/4 (43 days)

mily----------------------------------/------------------25/03

The "legdes"----------------------23/03---------------02/04---------------176

tigers08---------------------------23/03---------------02/04

Dawny-----------------------------24/03---------------06/04---------------176

damo---------------------------------/------------------09/04---------------176

katypritchard----------------------27/03---------------09/04

We got ours yesterday too! Please can you add us, thanks! :biglaugh:

Guest tigers08

Woo hoo, approved today!!!!

well done dawny i thought it was me and legdes next up lol, no great news eh, having drink for you now guys.

well done dawny i thought it was me and legdes next up lol, no great news eh, having drink for you now guys.

Thanks Debbie, we were not expecting to hear anything for another couple of weeks, How shocked were we hun!!!

fingers crossed you should hear tomorrow then xxxx

Guest tigers08
Thanks Debbie, we were not expecting to hear anything for another couple of weeks, How shocked were we hun!!!

fingers crossed you should hear tomorrow then xxxx

bloody hell dawny, just looked at tracking and ours as been approved too ye haaaaaaaaa i only looked cos id seen u had yours lol 28 days , tell legdes theres is coming soon,

bloody hell dawny, just looked at tracking and ours as been approved too ye haaaaaaaaa i only looked cos id seen u had yours lol 28 days , tell legdes theres is coming soon,

Woo hoo, Fantastic news, i will raise a glass to you now!!! Way to go :hug: xx

Guest The "legdes"

Latest status: with Mily's visa type. If yours isn't on here can you cut and paste this then add yours in - just in case the type of visa ends up making a difference to the turnaround times.

chidge10--------------------------04/03---------------16/03---------------176.....granted 24/4 (40 days)

Mariana---------------------------04/03---------------16/03---------------475...granted 22/4 ? (5 weeks ?)

Mel.R------------------------------17/03---------------25/03 .......granted 28/4 (43 days)

mily----------------------------------/------------------25/03........475

tigers08---------------------------23/03---------------02/04

Guest The "legdes"

Hi Tigers - Great news - Huge congrats, but now you've made me nervous.

I guess Mily must be in the same boat , she's still waiting too isn't she ? I can't help thinking what if we get turned down - argghhh I simply can't bear it - wish they'd just hurry up and give us the thumbs up too.

Keep us posted on how the rest of your app goes !

Guest The "legdes"

tigers08---------------------------23/03---------------02/04............granted 30/4/09

Guest The "legdes"

Dawny,

You too ! Blimey I can't keep up with this - I've been away with work for 2 days and come back and you're all getting you grants...about to check mine (daren't look in case its bad news .)

tigers08---------------------------23/03---------------02/04............granted 30/4/09

Dawny-----------------------------24/03---------------06/04---------------176....granted 30/4/09

Guest The "legdes"

Well guys - just checked ours and we have been rejected on age ! Our agent advised us that this wasn't an issue . 8 weeks of hope down the drain ! We applied to DIAC last July and my OH turned 45 9 months later in March 09 - 2 weeks after his 45th birthday we applied for the sponsorship. Gutted ! Looks like we'll be waiting with the rest of the 176's....forever ...totally gutted.

Guest charlotterees

Hi There

We are just about to do our state sponsorship for oueensland and have been told by our agent to pack it out as much as we can as it our one chance to do this. was just wondering what kind of things to put as dont wanna be turned down.

Thanks

Guest tigers08
Dawny,

You too ! Blimey I can't keep up with this - I've been away with work for 2 days and come back and you're all getting you grants...about to check mine (daren't look in case its bad news .)

Dawny-----------------------------24/03---------------06/04---------------176....granted 30/4/09

hi sorry to hear aout ur news with the age, hope you find a way around this, especially as it wasnt your fault with all this delay and everything x

Guest The "legdes"

Just checked the SA site again and it just says we have to be under 45 when we apply to DIAC -well WE WERE !!!!! ....arghhhhhh

Contacting our agent at 9am to get this sorted - why do we always seem to get the bad breaks ? Just look at what happened to us with the CSL ! Really fed up of all this now !

Guest tigers08
Just checked the SA site again and it just says we have to be under 45 when we apply to DIAC -well WE WERE !!!!! ....arghhhhhh

Contacting our agent at 9am to get this sorted - why do we always seem to get the bad breaks ? Just look at what happened to us with the CSL ! Really fed up of all this now !

hope it sorts out for you, the csl was totally out of your hands, they should take that into consideration for you, extreme cases like this, its not as tho you 3 and 4 years over is it, plus they knw you have had all this processing going on for this last year or more with money paying for it all too, hope you get sorted x

Guest Mel.R

Wow - missed loads yesterday!!

Congratulations - SA are fying through their applications. I think we picked the right state!!

Mel

xx

Guest Mel.R

OMG - I can't believe that has happened. Can you not appeal at all? i wonder if SA knew your situation they may be able to reconsider especially if your hubbie has only just turned 45. Surely if you can apply up until 45 - does that not take into account the year you are 45 up until the day before you turn 46?

I hope this can be sorted for you.

Mel

xxxxx

Archived