2096 days until i can move home !!!

Wishful

Until kids can leave without their dads permission.

I cannot go back to UK for 3 years as I am bankrupt so I am going to keep coming back here for words of wisdom and support.

I CAN DO THIS , I CAN DO THIS..........:nah:

aghhhhhhhhh...................................:arghh:

Does anyone else seem to get more and more English the more time they spend here ????

Guest lovediving

Hi,

What do you mean you cannot go back to the Uk because you are bankrupt, if you are that should not stop you they cant do anything to you for being bankrupt.

I understand your situation with the father of your kids but if the above reason is stopping you, dont let it. Half of England is bankrupt now, well maybe not that much but a lot of people.

Until kids can leave without their dads permission.

I cannot go back to UK for 3 years as I am bankrupt so I am going to keep coming back here for words of wisdom and support.

I CAN DO THIS , I CAN DO THIS..........:nah:

aghhhhhhhhh...................................:arghh:

Does anyone else seem to get more and more English the more time they spend here ????

Hi,

What do you mean you cannot go back to the Uk because you are bankrupt, if you are that should not stop you they cant do anything to you for being bankrupt.

I understand your situation with the father of your kids but if the above reason is stopping you, dont let it. Half of England is bankrupt now, well maybe not that much but a lot of people.

They have my passport and I have to ask permission to go and prove that someone else is paying for it....to be honest the next three years I am trying to think of as a holiday to look around aus and then go back for 2 months with kids in 2012 when hubby and I will be debt free !!!! Its really hard but just have to get on wit it I guess !!!!!:policeman:

Guest lovediving

Hi,

Who has your passport, Australia or England. I didn't think they could do that what if it was an emergency.

Is that what happens when people go bankrupt they take your passport, that is bad.

They have my passport and I have to ask permission to go and prove that someone else is paying for it....to be honest the next three years I am trying to think of as a holiday to look around aus and then go back for 2 months with kids in 2012 when hubby and I will be debt free !!!! Its really hard but just have to get on wit it I guess !!!!!:policeman:

I can fully understand that money or not you would not want to leave without your children. You've come this far, you can get through the next 3 years. You're right, think of it as a holiday ... whatever it takes to get you through it.

Love and Best wishes

Ali

Guest treesea

Since you are going to be in Australia for another three years, perhaps it would be good at that point to take out Australian citizenship? At least that way, if you did come back to a Britain more different to what you expected, it would be simple to ping pong back to Australia again. I know you can't imagine this - and me neither now I am back, even though I like Australia. But never say never, - I am glad we are all Australians as well as Brits, just in case....

Guest matt1111

The entire countries about to go bancrupt and to be honest you're far better off on the money in Oz, at least its warm and far more friendly there.

:hug:

Archived