Top 5 reasons for leaving Australia.

Guest earlswood

Yes I do have to stay in Adelaide and yes I have tried other places. Australias the same all over.

This is an old post!! :GEEK:

Serious question delboy,how come you dont come back here? kids in school over there etc,all that kind of thing is it?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 0405delboy
Serious question delboy,how come you dont come back here? kids in school over there etc,all that kind of thing is it?

Is it my turn for a b"£$%cking now? :realmad::biglaugh:

Guest 0405delboy
Not every question is meant in a sarcastic way delboy,just wondering how come you dont move back here,thats all,no matter.

I'll be back in London with bells on once my kids have finished high school. Whether I stay there or not is another matter. Im the child of ping pong gypo parents that couldnt decide which nation to live in so I know that the answer to lifes problems isnt to pack up and move when the going gets tough!!

You got kids Pablo? :jimlad:

I'll be back in London with bells on once my kids have finished high school. Whether I stay there or not is another matter. Im the child of ping pong gypo parents that couldnt decide which nation to live in so I know that the answer to lifes problems isnt to pack up and move when the going gets tough!!

You got kids Pablo? :jimlad:

Thats all i was wondering delboy,if your not happy out there why havnt you come back? wasnt being sarcastic,sort of guessed it might be kids etc keeping you there,but you grew up there,is that right? no mate,no kids,if i did have kids i would be 100% on moving to oz.

Guest 0405delboy
Thats all i was wondering delboy,if your not happy out there why havnt you come back? wasnt being sarcastic,sort of guessed it might be kids etc keeping you there,but you grew up there,is that right? no mate,no kids,if i did have kids i would be 100% on moving to oz.

Grew up in both places. Been here the longest now. :twitcy:

Grew up in both places. Been here the longest now. :twitcy:

would be hard/difficult for the kids bringing them over here tho wouldnt it? guess thats something only you can decide, if you had seen the trouble my brother has just had with the local drug dealers sons( 24+25!),and an old gangster types sons(both in their 20's) over his 14! year old son you would realise why im saying if i had kids i wouldnt think twice about moving to oz. the youngest kid (13)that my nephew had the fight with was arrested in school a few weeks back for having a gun,my brother was attacked with meat cleavers and swords by the 13 year olds older brothers and mates trying to save his lad from getting a kicking off them,came home and his coat was ribboned! luckily enough one of my nephews mates ran to the house and told my brother what was happening, bad news around here mate.

Guest 0405delboy
would be hard/difficult for the kids bringing them over here tho wouldnt it? guess thats something only you can decide, if you had seen the trouble my brother has just had with the local drug dealers sons( 24+25!),and an old gangster types sons(both in their 20's) over his 14! year old son you would realise why im saying if i had kids i wouldnt think twice about moving to oz. the youngest kid (13)that my nephew had the fight with was arrested in school a few weeks back for having a gun,my brother was attacked with meat cleavers and swords by the 13 year olds older brothers and mates trying to save his lad from getting a kicking off them,came home and his coat was ribboned! luckily enough one of my nephews mates ran to the house and told my brother what was happening, bad news around here mate.

I wouldnt take my kids back to London to live mainly because they were born here and its their home and they are fortunate because of it. I know its a jungle over there, keep in touch via facebook with my ratbag rellies and theres a lot that I dont miss. Personally, my young years in dirty old London, were the best years of my life but its about my kids now and yes, Id rather them have a 'lighter' upbringing in Australia. When I was young, my education was interrupted and I missed a lot of opportunities because my parents dithered about and couldnt decide on where to settle so I wouldnt want history to repeat!!

:no:

hi earlswood,that is exactly how i see it here,and are too returning for a better quality of life,plus you missed better telly haha:jiggy:

hi notice you are in redcliffe we wanted move there so we rented an house for our reccie redcliffe without being offensive is way to quite there is no pubs as such, its quite a dated town with not an awful lot of things to do we traveled alot and went into redland bay this is lovely and are now moveing there we couldnt find any good telly either ha :skeptical:

Archived