Lighter by £2368 but today we got visa !!

getus2oz

Woo hoo, today our status page reads applicant approved. My little ones think I've gone barmy as I keep singing Rolfs "tie me kangaroo down sport" sad I know, I even downloaded "i come from a land down under" for my sons ipod.

I don't post much myself but enjoy reading the new posts everyday, so THANKYOU all for keeping me entertained and sane over the past several months.

Cheers x Jo

congratulations!!

I am taking the first step in the long journey and it is so fantastic to hear people at the end of the journey.

I too do not post often, but have been reading people's advise and news for months now. It has all helped in taking the first step.

KIZZY

congratulations!!

I am taking the first step in the long journey and it is so fantastic to hear people at the end of the journey.

I too do not post often, but have been reading people's advise and news for months now. It has all helped in taking the first step.

KIZZY

Hi and welcome to the forum, keep us posted on your progress

Tania X

Woo hoo, today our status page reads applicant approved. My little ones think I've gone barmy as I keep singing Rolfs "tie me kangaroo down sport" sad I know, I even downloaded "i come from a land down under" for my sons ipod.

I don't post much myself but enjoy reading the new posts everyday, so THANKYOU all for keeping me entertained and sane over the past several months.

Cheers x Jo

A big congratulations on getting your visa

Tania X:wubclub:

Guest michelle in Havant

8_14_7.gif CONGRATULATIONS!!

Enjoy your celebrations and good luck with your big move down under!!

michelle x

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZNxdm824YYGB

Guest susie one

Hi were sue and ian, we got our c/o 3 feb 09, submitted 3 dec, frontloaded meds pcs 7 jan 09, gen electrican state sponsor 176, heading sunshine coast, yeeeeeee, house not sold yet, need to sell car aswell, not long now for visa i hope, good luck to all members its the not knowiong that does my head in lol, sue and ian from leeds:laugh:

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZNxdm824YYGB

Guest annemarie and brian

CONGRATULATIONS!!! ON YOUR VISA!!!!

Where are you heading for?

and i hope you have a great time.

Guest Tam-and-Andi

HI,

23_30_125.gifCongratulations on the visa, you must be over the moon, enjoy the celebrating.

Take care.

Andi.xx

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZSman000

Archived