liverpool meet up

Guest julie and chad

yes i am excited we might no wher we are heading by then we are down to perth or adelaide now how do u find out which are good and bad areas in both ?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sexkit001

I have no idea we have chosen Perth for the lifestyle as in laidback.... as for areas within that I am struggling myself but loads on here can help out xxx

Guest julie and chad

wouldnt it be good if people already out there did brief descriptions of areas good and bad then we could all go ok well i want to live semi rural near a beach small town and it popped up lol

Guest sexkit001
wouldnt it be good if people already out there did brief descriptions of areas good and bad then we could all go ok well i want to live semi rural near a beach small town and it popped up lol

there are some of those threads around if you look on the forum under the state you are interested in you will find something there I have one on an area I want to look at and it has raised some good points xx

Guest sexkit001
Hi just waited until I knew for sure about dates but we can now confirm we will take a ride down the M62 there will be myself OH Barry and my little boy Ross who is 7

Looking forward to meeting you all

Hi Lyn glad you can make it... look forward to meeting you there xxxx

Guest sexkit001
Hi Guys been chatting to a few others and they seem intrested in coming as well.

not sure on numbers now butIv told them to sign up to the thread.

It looks like its going to be a realy good turnout.....

carnt wait :notworthy:

That's great news... looks like we are onto a winner .xxxx look forward to seeing them on the thread x

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya All,

My husband and I have two young boys, and a baby girl on the way!! We are just starting on this wonderful journey of emigrating to Oz... more than likely Adelaide or possibley Canberra.

We live in Merseyside and are hoping to come along to the meet on Sunday 22nd Feb, 12 noon if that is ok.

So all being well, we should be there.

Looking forward to meeting you all soon.

Lainey

xXx

Guest sexkit001

Hi Lainey... Welcome and great news about 3 on way.. does that mean you will be easy to spot on the day xx will be great to meet your family on the day, if you need anything just let us know xx

Guest sexkit001
Sorry we were going to meet up with you but busy that weekend. Hope you have good time maybe next time???

Hi, no worries, I have no doubt there will be another meet xxxx

Hi All,

We only recently returned to PIO (hectic times!!!!) and we would be glad to join you on Sunday for the meetup!

It will be 4 of us: Martin, Mari, James (5) and Alex (3)!

We filed for our 176 visa July2008, and currently waiting...we are hoping to move to Perth soon.

See you all Sunday,

Thanks a lot

Archived