Next step in 475 appl after receiving online TRN - pls help!!

Etienne

My state sponsorship decision letter (South Aus) states "FAX a copy of the full Notification document with the TRN number from DIAC together with a copy of this letter to Immigration SA on +61 8 8204 9244" - I do not have a "full notification document", but do have a payment confirmation which clearly states the Transaction Reference Number.

Can anyone help - what to send??

Yes that is right just fax over the email confirmation you got from the ASPC and you email you got from the SA Sponsorship to the number provided. If you have an agent they will do it but if not it is as simple as that.

Ralph

My state sponsorship decision letter (South Aus) states "FAX a copy of the full Notification document with the TRN number from DIAC together with a copy of this letter to Immigration SA on +61 8 8204 9244" - I do not have a "full notification document", but do have a payment confirmation which clearly states the Transaction Reference Number.

Can anyone help - what to send??

Hi Etienne

I think from memory that we completed the online 475 visa application and once that this had been submitted, we recieved an email from the aspc, which we faxed together with the SA letter.

Howard.

Guest Gollywobbler

Hello Etienne

Welcome to Poms in Oz.

I hate to bombard you and overload you with work just at this minute but are you aware of today's information e-mail from the ASPC?

If not, please send a completely blank e-mail to aspc.processing@immi.gov.au There is no need for a heading or any other text because no one will read it. It will generate an auto-reply which you need to read, please. They update the information every Tuesday so you need to send an e-mail every Tuesday for the time being.

The relevant extract from today's e-mail reads:

ASPC APPLICATION ALLOCATION INFORMATION

On 17 December 2008 the Minister for Immigration and Citizenship announced

changes to the way General Skilled Migration applications will be allocated

and processed. Details can be found on the DIAC website at:

www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/whats-new.htm#j

As a result of this announcement from 1 January 2009 applications for

General Skilled Migration will be strictly allocated and processed in the

following priority order:

1. Applications with a successful State & Territory Nomination (until

all applications have been allocated); and then

2. Applications where the nominated occupation is on the Critical

Skills List (until all applications have been allocated); then

3. Applications where the nominated occupation is on the Migration

Occupations in Demand List (until all applications have been allocated);

then

4. All other remaining applications

This affects all applications lodged before and after 1 January 2009, both

paper lodged or electronically lodged. Applications which were already

allocated to case officers before 1 January 2009 are un-affected and will

be processed as usual to finalisation.

Applications are now being allocated as follows:

State & Territory Nominated Applications:

Subclass 134, 136, 137, 175, 176, 475, 487, 495, 885 and 886 applications

(processed by the ASPC and where a successful State or Territory Nomination

is held) will all be allocated to case officers for assessment by 13

February 2009.

This means that you will hear from a CO probably in around 4 weeks time asking you to get your meds and police checks done if those are not already in hand. You may wish to order your police checks plus phone the Panel Doctors and x-ray clinics in your area to find out about prices, how soon you could get an appointment and maybe get the ball rolling on your meds if you can.

Details of Panel Doctors are here:

Contact Us

I am not sure of the meds requirements for a 475 visa: I don't know whether you have to do Full Monty visa meds, the same as for a PR visa or whether the 475 counts as a temporary visa for meds purposes. Either way, please see this link:

Health Requirements for Visa Applicants

It seems you have made an on-line application so the on-line system will give you the two meds forms that you need.

If you are in the UK and you need UK police checks, please look on Association of Chief Police Officers

For any other countries that you might need police checks for, please see this link:

Character Requirement - Applications & Forms

Best wishes

Gill

Thanks for the advise Gill. I must admit my head is spinning as there is so much to do and remember. I suspect my first focus should be to get all required documentation scanned and attached, then await for the CO to be appointed, and then got the Police checks and Med checks done?

Does that sound reasonable?

Thanks for the advise on the Tuesday emails. As I am in the UK, does it matter that I send this UK office hours? Prob not?

Hi Ralph

Just noticed your comments to one of the other members questions? Sorry to bother you but could you point me in the right direction. Looking to approach SA for sponsorship for my husband who is a plasterer. Does he still need to have his skills assessed and is it best to go for a provisional state sponsored or perm one ???? He has not got enough years work experience to go for the norm skilled visa so that is why we are looking into state sponsorship.

Any tips greatly appreciated

Jane - Warrington, Chesh

Archived