At last we're off

wattswalkaboutgang

Well we are here already. The farewell bash has been and gone. We just have to get through xmas now and then after 3 long years of planning, thinking, waiting, tearing our hair out, so many different emotions and watching as some of our new found friends set off ahead of us. ITS FINALLY OUR TURN!!!! We fly out to the land of dreams on tuesday afternoon, 30th.

We have new year in Hong Kong, then arrive in Oz on the 3rd Jan. We have a rental sorted in Pacific Pines on the Gold Coast, thanks to Sarah at Gold Coast Relocations, And we are just around the corner from our good friends, Traybears. We cannot wait. Good Luck to all those still waiting. Your day will come. Alison and Mark xx:emoticon-signxmas:

Good Luck on your journey have a great life. My brother and family have been in Southport 3 weeks and move into their rental at Labrador on 27th Dec they too had a 2 year wait and never thought it would happen, the goodbye's were awful but we Skype and phone I know not quite the same we still are in regular contact and from my short experience with PIO you'll never be short of friends.

Guest brizziebound

The best of luck to you,Enjoy the flights and your stopover in Hong Kong and wish you all the best for 2009 in Oz

Martin x

Guest WARDStoOZ

Lots of Luck Alison and Mark! I'm soooooo jealous...!!!

You've had a long wait and your turn is very well deserved!

Dan x :emoticon-signxmas:

Guest sanders family

Congratulations and good luck alison,mark and lewis, it was a great leaving party sorry we couldn't stop for longer but we will see you on 27th for another goodbye. Your new life starts soon. Also have a great birthday in Hong Kong Mark 21 again lol

:emoticon-signxmas:from the sanders family x

Guest mtcosby
thankyou guys for your kind words. We are running around like headless chickens all excited. We fly off tomorrow at 6pm. Catch up with you very soon. Bye for now xxxx

good luck... Safe journey... All the best for your new life xxx

Guest YellowGecko

Best of luck with it all, Alison and Mark! Hope all your dreams come true and that you have a pleasant, safe journey. Do keep in touch and let us know how it goes. Pac Pines.. very nice! Take care, love J & D xx

Archived