We got it!!!!!

zoeburrell

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum or not but, who cares??!!!!

We just had the email to confirm we got our business visa.... at long last! After all the extra info requirements, waiting on the medicals, problems with custody confirmation etc etc.... WE GOT IT!!!

Has to be the best Christmas present EVER!!!! I'm off to post our passports to Australia House, London now - anyone know how long it normally takes? I'd like to get on with booking the flights, ideally for around 14th Jan... YIPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Thank you all for being here for us through all the trials and tribulations, I'm sure we'll continue to use the site until we leave and for a long time after we've arrived :yesxmas:

Merry Christmas everyone and a fantastic 2009 and beyond to all!!

Zoe xxxx :emoticon-signxmas:

Guest Yorkie1974

Hi congratulations - Feels good doesn't it.

Make sure you post your passports and approvals special delivery in those silver envelopes and enclose a postage paid special delivery envelope self addressed. And include a letter instructing them what to do. Thats their advice.

Visa Evidencing Unit

Migration Branch

Australian High Commission

Strand London WC2B 4LA

Mine were sent last week and I had them back within 2 days, though don't forget the holiday season is upon us.

Oh and keep a record of the postal tracking codes both sending and return S.A.E.

Zoe, that's brilliant news.

What a difference a couple of weeks make, doesn't seem that long ago since we chatted at the snowdome about how long things were taking!

Good luck with the final preparations. Hope you have a lovely last Christmas in the UK.

See you on the other side.

D

I know how happy you must be!! Now you can relax and enjoy xmas and New Year!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Have you started on the champagne yet? If not I will be joining you shortly! xx

Archived