hi all

Guest tomatohead

Guest tomatohead

hi guys , id like to say sorry for not introducing myself at first to be honest i didnt think i would be on here much but what a nice friendly forum this is nice one

tomatohead:emoticon-signxmas:

Guest guest17301

Welcome tomato head. PIO is certainly friendly, it's the best. There are lots of people who will go out of their way to help others. I hope you have lots of fun on here.

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi there and a huge welcome to PomsinOz - people are so friendly on here... I like to blame this for my PiO addiction lol

Lots of Luck with all your plans...!!!

Dan :emoticon-signxmas:

Guest tomatohead

hi guys , becci im trying to get to sydney for the last 15 months but i got caught up in the whole TRA spit spit spit debacle blooming nightmare fingers crossed will all come good eventually

tom

Guest tomatohead

yes there is my best mate has really high blood pressure and thats what we call him he calls me a lot worse i can tell you

Guest tomatohead

Hi ali , to be honest i was expecting to find what id found on a few other sites which was ambulance chasing migration agents so was`nt expecting a long stay but there are so many kind people on here i am now a cured cynic ha ha ha

cheers tom

i know bury well calngary im in salford

Welcome Tom, My Grandparents were from Prestwich and Whit Lane, Salford and both my parents were born in Pendleton. I was born in Hyde. A bit of a difference to where I reside now here in Oz. Enjoy the site.

Hi ali , to be honest i was expecting to find what id found on a few other sites which was ambulance chasing migration agents so was`nt expecting a long stay but there are so many kind people on here i am now a cured cynic ha ha ha

cheers tom

Hi Tom - you cynic!

The migration agents and others that may use the forum follow some strict guidelines that they must adhere to. This includes no advertising for services on the site and they must contribute in a way that benefits the members. If any member decides to contact them privately so be it. We also do not tollerate "cold calling" by email or private messages.

We do get a few members who come on here to offer their wares without adding any value to the forum - these guys are quickly removed. This keeps it a fair and honest forum.

Guest michelle in Havant

Hi

Welcome to the addiction!!! I am sure you will thoroughly enjoy the site and find everyone friendly and helpful!!!

michelle x

Guest tomatohead

hi barry ,

yeah i know whit lane that where my mums from and pendleton too as you said big difference i used to go fishing on the river numea near camden top spot

Archived