Time to say good bye .........

Guest KP Nuts

Guest KP Nuts

But only for a little while, you can't get rid off me that easily..

Well as you know we move into our long term rental on Tuesday, and as yet we haven't sorted out the internet connection, so going to be off line for a while, but if

Mr KP has anything to do with it, it won't be for long, he can't be without FB for too long.

So good bye, and good luck to all those people leaving the UK in the next few weeks, good luck to those still waiting for your visa's, medicals, police checks and TRA's.

Oh and did I mention, I've got to do the school run tomorrow...:yes::yes:

KP Nuts

Guest Working to fish

Hi Kim they shouldbe able to sort it in around 5 working days if the same as qld.

Hope you are all well. And speak to you soon.

ps

just found out that my repiles on my home page dont come on to your page.

so sorry if you were waiting ages for a repile from us in the past:wideeyed:

eddie

Hi Kim,

Good Luck with the school run!! and let us know if it is as frustrating in oz as here in norwich:arghh:,

All the best and hope to hear your update soon , Gail x

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi Kim!

Hope you're not away too long... hope school goes well for the kids and you're rental is fab...!!!

Speak soon,

Dan xx

OMG KIM ... WHEN I READ THAT TITLE MY HEART SUNK !!!! .... THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE FOREVER :cry:.... GLAD ITS ONLY TEMPORARILY :smile:..... GREAT TO HEAR THINGS ARE GOING WELL AND IM SURE YOU WILL FIT IN JUST GREAT WITH ALL THE OTHER YUMMY MUMMYS ON THE SCHOOL RUN !!! .... AND IF PETE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT YOU WILL BE BACK ONLINE IN NO TIME LOL ...MIND YOU HE DID PROMISE TO COME BACK ON PIO AND DITCH FB .... NAH PROBABLY NOT !!!

JULIE X

Archived