Poms & Britvics Christmas Day Meet

Ses

For all us sad and lonely people who are away from the UK and want to spend Christmas day having fun and raising their glasses to them at home and celebrate Aussie style!

Please add your name and where you are based so we can organise a Christmas day meet that will hopefully accommodate everyone.

We are Sarah & Colin and we are in Narre Warren South

Looking forward to a Merry Christmas - 'Put another shrimp on the barbie'!!

Have also posted this on Britvics site.

Guest *KAY TEE*
For all us sad and lonely people who are away from the UK and want to spend Christmas day having fun and raising their glasses to them at home and celebrate Aussie style!

Please add your name and where you are based so we can organise a Christmas day meet that will hopefully accommodate everyone.

We are Sarah & Colin and we are in Narre Warren South

Looking forward to a Merry Christmas - 'Put another shrimp on the barbie'!!

Have also posted this on Britvics site.

Hi Sarah,

we are part of the sad and lonely group of people..lol.. and we would def. be up to raising a glass or two, so count us in. We will be based in or around berwick, thats us aka, *KAY TEE* formally know as Angela, Sie and the gang, it should be a good laugh.lol. xx :laugh:

Hi Sarah,

we are part of the sad and lonely group of people..lol.. and we would def. be up to raising a glass or two, so count us in. We will be based in or around berwick, thats us aka, *KAY TEE* formally know as Angela, Sie and the gang, it should be a good laugh.lol. xx :laugh:

Fantastic! Don't forget your Christmas hats!! Will post back when we have a few more names got a few people from the BRITVICS site on board so its gonna be a laugh.

Sarah:wink:

Guest *KAY TEE*
Fantastic! Don't forget your Christmas hats!! Will post back when we have a few more names got a few people from the BRITVICS site on board so its gonna be a laugh.

Sarah:wink:

Hi Sarah,

Apart from ourselves, What will need to bring. Ang x :tongue: Oh yeh and where wil it be held. Cheers hun.

Hi ses we are mel paul and luke were in lyndhurst have no plans yet for christmas day up for any sugestions thanks melx

Hi guys, get your Christmas hats and come down to St Kilda Beach. We are in the middle of organising a Christmas day meet there, just checking out if they have barbies. Should be a good laugh so far we have about 28 of us!! Can imagine us all playing cricket in our hats he he.

Look forward to seeing you

Sarah & Colin

Guest *KAY TEE*
Hi guys, get your Christmas hats and come down to St Kilda Beach. We are in the middle of organising a Christmas day meet there, just checking out if they have barbies. Should be a good laugh so far we have about 28 of us!! Can imagine us all playing cricket in our hats he he.

Look forward to seeing you

Sarah & Colin

Sounds like its going to be a hoot...But what do you bring...lol, Iv never been to one of these before, cant wait sounds like fun. :tongue: Ang x

Sounds like its going to be a hoot...But what do you bring...lol, Iv never been to one of these before, cant wait sounds like fun. :tongue: Ang x

Hi hun hopefully will be a good laugh! Bring some lunch - am checking to see if they have any BBQ's if not I may buy a little portable thingy. Blanket - just usual picnic stuff - but don't forget your Christmas hats he he. The time is getting nearer for you. So sending you some hugs xx

Guest *KAY TEE*
Hi hun hopefully will be a good laugh! Bring some lunch - am checking to see if they have any BBQ's if not I may buy a little portable thingy. Blanket - just usual picnic stuff - but don't forget your Christmas hats he he. The time is getting nearer for you. So sending you some hugs xx

No probs, chick, we'll try and locate a disposable bbq. aswell. Saying that I will be quite happy to locate the beach. hee hee. Will defo bring the crimbo hats. Any idea of the time, just in case I cant get the computer up and running straight away. Christmas day on the beach..wicked cant wait. See you then. Ang xx

sad and lonely count us in, have been to st kilda beach, its great, didnt find any barbies tho!!

The barbies are in the park just past the St Kilda swimming baths, its a bit further on than the main beach but only by a few hundred mtrs.

The barbies are in the park just past the St Kilda swimming baths, its a bit further on than the main beach but only by a few hundred mtrs.

Fantastic Bordy! So what does everyone think about having our meet at St Kilda?

Sarah

Just noticed your avitar Sarah, are you the one on the left..hee, hee, hee. Ang x

He he Ang - can't believe you guessed that was me - but bet you can't guess why my mate next to me has a startled look.........

Guest *KAY TEE*
He he Ang - can't believe you guessed that was me - but bet you can't guess why my mate next to me has a startled look.........

Welllll......if I could just work out where your left hand was...LMAO:biglaugh:xx

Guest *KAY TEE*
Well I did think of that also!! But actually I have just let off a bloody stinker!! :laugh:

LMAO.... U.R Funny.... Ang xx :biglaugh:

Hey all, yip we are sad lonely people!! Is this meet on St Kilda Beach going ahead? Are the trams running on Xmas day?

Thanks

Marissa n Stuart

Guest *KAY TEE*
Hey all, yip we are sad lonely people!! Is this meet on St Kilda Beach going ahead? Are the trams running on Xmas day?

Thanks

Marissa n Stuart

Hi all, me too guys, Ill need to know before I leave early hours Saturday. Are there any times sorted yet, and where exactly will it be. Cheers Ang. x :wub:

Hi guys meet is going to be held in the park up by the yacht sqn, St Kilda. Picnic area and bbq's, then off to the beach (details on britvics site) for a knockabout and a paddle.

Looking to meet 11.30/12.30ish

Can't wait!

Archived