Poms & Britvics Christmas Day Meet

Ses

What I normally do is put up an Aussie flag or something similar so people can recognise it & know where to go once they get to the park. Do you have something like that?

I haven't but am sure I will be able to get one from somewhere. Thanks Bordy:biggrinxmas:

Cool, but Marissa doesn't finish work on xmas day untill 3pm. Is everyone still going to be there?

Hi, would have thought that people would still be there if the sun is still a shining:emoticon-signxmas:

Guest Lynn&Marc

Hi there!

We'd love to come along to the christmas day meet. We have been wondering what to do on christmas day and going to the beach for a barbie sounds fab! We're in Preston and have been to St Kilda beach a few times.

Really looking forward to Xmas now!

Lynn & Marc

• 2 weeks later...
Guest *KAY TEE*
Any ideas for back up plans if the weather turns - please god no:noxmas:

Wellis and a flasher mac..lol..Is it still on for crimbo day, havent been on here for a while how many are going up to now.....ps thanks for the tip on Berwick library what a god send that was. Ang xx:cutexmas:

Wellis and a flasher mac..lol..Is it still on for crimbo day, havent been on here for a while how many are going up to now.....ps thanks for the tip on Berwick library what a god send that was. Ang xx:cutexmas:

Hi hun - glad you got here safe - Yes still happening - fingers crossed for the weather. On going back through all the mails on here and Britvics looks to be about 50 of us - really hope they all come so we can all between us make our first Christmas down under one to remember! :emoticon-signxmas:

Hugs - Ses xx

Guest *KAY TEE*
Hi hun - glad you got here safe - Yes still happening - fingers crossed for the weather. On going back through all the mails on here and Britvics looks to be about 50 of us - really hope they all come so we can all between us make our first Christmas down under one to remember! :emoticon-signxmas:

Hugs - Ses xx

Hiya hun,

OMG 50 thats wicked....I think I heard somewhere that crimbo day is going to be about 25 degrees, so we might not need the wellies after all. It is still in st Kilda park isnt it. Speak to you soon Ang xx :coolxmas:

Guest justmaz2004

hey everyone down under merry christmas to all the ex pats now living in aus you lucky buggers lol im heading over to vic for a months hol next year hope i hit cheap air fares for 2 was meant to go last year but got diagnosed with big c but in remission now so alls going well

best wishes for 2009 everyone have a good time at christmas

Well guys looks like the weather is going to be fab - please don't say I have just jinxed it!! Really looking forward to a good day - have just bought some things to do on the beach - volleyball, badminton and boules - should be a laugh - hope everyone is still coming.

Sarah & Colin

Guest Yorkie81

Sounds like a cracking idea. Where a couple in our 20's who made the move to Melbourne last month. We don't know anyone so this will be a great way to meet people. Looking forward to it!

Just to remind you guys still on for tomorrow - Meet approx 11.30/12 St kilda - just passed the swimming baths towards the end of the field there is BBQ's - Look forward to meeting you all. - Don't forget your Christmas hats - If any one wants my number just incase you can't find us - PM me.

Sarah

Just to remind you guys still on for tomorrow - Meet approx 11.30/12 St kilda - just passed the swimming baths towards the end of the field there is BBQ's - Look forward to meeting you all. - Don't forget your Christmas hats - If any one wants my number just incase you can't find us - PM me.

Sarah

Hope it all goes well for you tomorrow Sarah, looks like the weather Gods are smiling on you. Hope someone takes a camera & posts some pics on here & Britvics.

Have a great Christmas. :yesxmas:

Hope it all goes well for you tomorrow Sarah, looks like the weather Gods are smiling on you. Hope someone takes a camera & posts some pics on here & Britvics.

Have a great Christmas. :yesxmas:

Thanks Bordy, fingers crossed all goes well - will have my camera. Hope you have a good one. :winkxmas:

Archived