Aus v England - Rugby League World Cup

Stuju

Guest Cane Family

England to win, just!!

But my wife has Oz in work sweep! so from a finacial point of view, Come the Ozzies

:biglaugh:

Can't believe it's being shown live on tv in the UK but not live here in Australia. How crap is that.

It could of been worse, at least they have put it on tv here in oz

didnt it start at 8.30am uk time on sky sports 1 ?????

Guest Cane Family
Im so not looking forward to work tomorrow now, talk about slaughtered !!!!

But i will make sure i have a smile on my face & take the %#$@ as us poms arent sore losers like the aussies !!!!! lol

Thats the spirit take a beating like a man..... I am glad it was a close game so far :biglaugh:

The first half I was gutted. The end of the game I was gobsmacked:shocked:. Now, I think what I've been saying for the 5 months I've been here about the NFL being better than Super League has proven it's self (haven't said it on here, just to mates etc). I can't see England beating NZ to be honest.:cry:

Guest brooksey

You must have been over here a long time if you havnt seen what a threat the super Blades have become to Chelsea man utd etc:biglaugh:

Guest brooksey

Call me mad but i'm going to have a sly $20 on England to win the world cup as the odds must be great:yes: The ozzis will be complacent and we will be fired up to give them a good:Randy-git:

You must have been over here a long time if you havnt seen what a threat the super Blades have become to Chelsea man utd etc:biglaugh:

Been here for 38 years mate, I used to go to the lane when the likes of Jimmy Hagan, Alf Ringstead, Joe Shaw & Ted Burgin played, but I prefer a good game of rugby league these days.

I lived at Crookes & Shirecliffe before marriage, then 5 years in Pitsmoor before coming here.

Good luck for allyou in Oz at work tomorrow. Not a good day to put your England shirt on i think!!!:wacko:

Well i just got home from work a wee bit ago, & not one of them aussies said a thing to me about thrashing us english last night..................... i was so suprized they normally have a gd old dig !!!!

stuju

I'm sure the England side where doped!!

oh well suppose its better to take the beating like gentlemen, so much more tasteful than whinging (aussies - Olympics)

:cute:

Archived