Box Apartments, Hay St Perth? 3 Options Pls Help

emmaj

Sorry to keep posting about this, but we are quickly running out of options and time. These are our three options -

We may be able to get a furnished rental in the box apartments, hay st, perth, pool and gym, but we are unsure as to the area? Is this in a nice area or will we be disappointed with out choice?

An apartment on Hay st in east Perth with pool and gym?

Or a ground floor apartment in Subi with no pool just a terrace?

I know a lot of people including my Hubby prefer Subi to central Perth but i really want access to a pool as I wont be able to work whilst im there so it will give me something to do (and hopefully get fitter).

Any advice on areas on Hay St Perth / East Perth would be fantastic.

Which would you choose and why?

Many thanks

Emma

x

I don't know much about Hay street as a residential setting Emma, are there any internet photo's or anything to help you decide? You will be central though to everything transport etc., personally i think I'd probably go for the one wit the pool particularly over the summer period when it's hot.

Ali

Guest Propofol

We're currently house hunting and can't find anything decent in/around Subi for less than $850 unfurnished. Subi is great, definitely a great place to live. We're probably going to take a place in Claremont for $750....still nice!

Subi. is good as you are only 5 mins from the hustle and bustle of the city but still have good places to eat out and great bars. Beach is less than 10 mins by car-for a swim in the sea. More privacy having your own terrace to sun bathe on rather than shared pool which you dont know how busy it will be with other guests also. Ultimatly either should be good.

Archived