we're going home!!!!!!!! Yippppeeeee!!!!

Guest tony sutcliffe

Guest tony sutcliffe

Following on from our last post about selling cars....well....managed to sell a scooter & 2 cars in a week (& no we havn't given them away either!)..flights are booked for 5th November & MANCHESTER HERE WE COME! Mixed feelings about leaving i guess, as we had so much to look forward to, but sadly it hasn't worked out (for various reasons). Just spoken to some of our UK friends & already got a party waiting for our arrival!

Good luck to everyone wishing to get back home, & hope it happens soon for you....:spinny:

Following on from our last post about selling cars....well....managed to sell a scooter & 2 cars in a week (& no we havn't given them away either!)..flights are booked for 5th November & MANCHESTER HERE WE COME! Mixed feelings about leaving i guess, as we had so much to look forward to, but sadly it hasn't worked out (for various reasons). Just spoken to some of our UK friends & already got a party waiting for our arrival!

Good luck to everyone wishing to get back home, & hope it happens soon for you....:spinny:

Wow way to go, wishing you heaps of luck & happiness back in the uk, sure the mixed feeling are quite strong now & that you may have a tinge of sadness when you leave oz - but just think of those happy days ahead where you really wanna be

All the best

stuju :-)

Guest kazmatt

we are pretty much feeling the same as you right now, all of our dreams were thrown into this and its hard to accept it is not to be, so much work and so much money spent on this adventure, but if its not to be its not to be, we were thinking of returning back around march if nothings changed by then, and i doubt it will have, funny we are both in brissie and both have the same feelings, good luck, you gave it ago, try not to feel to sad, at least you can get a decent bag of fish and chips now, and have a pint in a real pub, and go shopping in decent supermarkets.

Guest tony sutcliffe

thanks for the good wishes, really looking forward to getting back now.....guess we got mixed feelings about going, as this was our dream, but its just not the right time to be here for us. Hope everything works out for all of you who are returning to the UK, i'm not gonna look back & think OMG what a disaster & waste of money....far from it......its been an adventure & we've seen some gorgeous places & met some fab people.....another piece of lifes rich tapestry!!!! :jiggy:

Guest The Pom Queen
i'm not gonna look back & think OMG what a disaster & waste of money....far from it......its been an adventure & we've seen some gorgeous places & met some fab people.....another piece of lifes rich tapestry!!!! :jiggy:

And what a great way to think of it!!! Have a safe journey home and we wish you all the best for your future.

Just wait for the moment the plane touches down on UK soil, and the feeling of "I'm home"..nothing like it!

Good Luck and safe flight!

Archived