Friends Wanted URGENTLY !

Guest Mart&Co

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stevel

Hi gang My wife (Jill) moved herself and the children (Chris 11 and Chloe10) to south Brisbane last Sept , I still work in the middle east but am managed to get over for Xmas and am back next week (23rd ) and would love to meet up with folks going through the mill so to speak .

Guest snow white

hi guys will organise a big get together see how many would be interested in coming that way everyone can meet loads new people have sent you a pm with details

lesley x

Guest donovan

Hi guys anyone on the Gold Coast there is always get togethers going on, drop us a pm if you would like to meet always up for meeting new people.

Sarah x

Guest samsteve

Hi Guys,

I messaged you last week but it doesn't seem to have registered? Anyway, we are Steve, Sam, (42) Rachel 16 & Matt 14, we have been here 16 months and live on Bribie Island. We are very settled here, we are always happy to meet new friends so give us a shout if you fancy a visit to the beach one Sunday.

Guest snow white
Hi Guys,

I messaged you last week but it doesn't seem to have registered? Anyway, we are Steve, Sam, (42) Rachel 16 & Matt 14, we have been here 16 months and live on Bribie Island. We are very settled here, we are always happy to meet new friends so give us a shout if you fancy a visit to the beach one Sunday.

hi steve,

we had a get together at the beach last week sorry you missed it im having a get together this sunday a barbie at my house your more than welcome to come along im sorry we live on gold coast but would love you to come

lesley x

Guest sydneybhoy

Hi Folks

If there is a get together can we Tag along aswell

Im Steve 31 and My wife Vicky who is also 31 we have an 18month old Charley (he's very cute)

We are currently in North Brisbane (Keperra)

Talk soon

Guest snow white
Hi Folks

If there is a get together can we Tag along aswell

Im Steve 31 and My wife Vicky who is also 31 we have an 18month old Charley (he's very cute)

We are currently in North Brisbane (Keperra)

Talk soon

hi guys

pm if you want to come along this sunday at mine pm for home address and phone number

your wecome

lesley x

Guest Suzyt
hi steve,

we had a get together at the beach last week sorry you missed it im having a get together this sunday a barbie at my house your more than welcome to come along im sorry we live on gold coast but would love you to come

lesley x

Hey Snow White how do i add you to my friends list :wubclub:

Guest snow white
Hey Snow White how do i add you to my friends list :wubclub:

hi suzy will add you and you can accept easier than telling you what to do hon

lesley x

Guest rich32uk

Well we're still in the U.K but hoping to be in Brisbane by July, subject to me getting though the next round of telephone interviews. :o/

Rich (37), Lucy (35), Joshua (16)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jane33

Hi Mart & Co,

Only just got round to joining Poms in Oz forum, we got here around the same time as you, and by reading your post you sound just like us!

We are virtually the same age and we know all about the ups and downs of emigrating.We live at the bottom of the Sunshine Coast and love it but we need to meet more people!

Petrie sounds very similar to where we are-beautiful but quiet,even on a Saturday night! Hope you have met some more people, and we'll join your now (probably) large circle of new mates if you like!

Archived