Are you supporting England,Aus or another country in the Olympics ?

Stuju

Guest The York Clan
Just wondered who you all are supporting in the Olympics ?

Myself its gotta be 355583606

(english & proud)

Just had to say it is BRITAIN in the Olympics not just England - Oh and that is a BRITISH flag - the English one is just red and white!

Guest ashmalog

my boys are cheering for the UK but also keeping an eye on australia - i'm glad really, it shows that they are happy with the idea of moving out there. they are comparing the 2 countries all the time and australia seems to come out on top most of the time.

Guest earlswood
Where my family live.

Would it be unreasonable to live my remaing years with the people I love most ?

Cornwall is indeed beautiful, but after commuting between here and Australia for the past 30 years or so, I'm ready to embrace the beauty that Australia offers.

Eric.

Fair play to you mate...thought you were English for a mo.

Guest vixpinkbabe

Sounds terrible - but AUSTRALIA! Love it! Even bought Sam Sparro's album as soon as I heard he was Australian! If only the visa man knew how besotted I was....!

xxxx

Guest earlswood
Sounds terrible - but AUSTRALIA! Love it! Even bought Sam Sparro's album as soon as I heard he was Australian! If only the visa man knew how besotted I was....!

xxxx

:shocked:

cat-traitor.jpg

Guest Karen K

While i am still in the UK then it has to be TeamGB_Beijing2008_360x270JPG1.jpgbut when i move to OZ i will support Img214036006.jpgThem, however they are not doing to well are they !!!!

While i am still in the UK then it has to be TeamGB_Beijing2008_360x270JPG1.jpgbut when i move to OZ i will support Img214036006.jpgThem, however they are not doing to well are they !!!!

I don't think that will happen Karen. Your heart will tell you who you will be supporting.

The next time England or a british team are playing the Aussies come on and tell us you support the Aussies. No Lying

Guest Karen K
I don't think that will happen Karen. Your heart will tell you who you will be supporting.

The next time England or a british team are playing the Aussies come on and tell us you support the Aussies. No Lying

Ok see your point, i'll get back to you on that one, give me six months XX

Guest earlswood

Karen, when you move out here you will support and defend England more than you realise...a tear will come to your eye when "land of hope and glory" pipes up....belive me...

Karen, when you move out here you will support and defend England more than you realise...a tear will come to your eye when "land of hope and glory" pipes up....belive me...

:cry:

Just reading that Earl brought a tear to my eye

england arent in the olympics, or do you feel the contribution of Welsh, Scotish and Northern Irish athletes don't count?:arghh:

Apologies, i meant Great Britain, just a slip of my wording, normaly i say England when its the world cup,rugby etc, i guess its only every 4 years that we have to word it as Great Britain - the rest of the time we are seperated from the irish,welsh,scottish as we would be competing against them

Can't she post that for herself?

We all know what she meant,but us Scottish,Welsh and Northern Irish don't really mind being part of team GB, but don't really appreciate being parochialised as being English.

Yes she can post for herself, but havent been on this site for a few days so only just seen the thread,

sorry if you were offened as being classed english, i can understand how you feel as i woudnt want to be classed as scottish,irish or welsh, hope this makes you feel a little better now that i have apologised

Ok, so now i have made my apologies to those that were not happy with the wording in my thread, & its right in my head now that it's GREAT BRITAIN, a big thank you to all the kinder folk that backed my corner so to speak, it was a error on my behalf & as in true pomsinoz form did wind up a few people.

So if you are English, Irish,Scottish or Welsh, arent the team doing good now currently with 11 gold medals go go go GREAT BRITAIN gbr.jpg

Archived