3 Indoor Pedigree Cats Licence

Love_isadorable

Hi Everyone

We are planning a move back to WA with our 3 Burmese cats - I notice some suburbs / towns only permit 2 cats and anything above that you need a special licence. My question is what does this involve and if you purchase a property and then apply for the permit is it likely to go through as I understand the permit is not transferable from one property to the next (like if we rented while purchasing a house).  We plan to build a catio or fully enclose our outdoor patio / living area to keep them contained.  Any experience or advice would be appreciated. 

I’m guessing if it is like here in SA each council area has its own rules and application process. Best way is to check the areas you are interested in. Most will have good info on the council website, if not give them a ring and ask the question. 
Glad to see you are planning to contain your cats. This is now becoming a common requirement along with registration and de sexing.

Cats in our council are very smart, they know to be home by the evening curfew……………..