AAT Won for 187

zijse

51 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

I am shocked to hear that they are taking 24 months.at AAT . why.. why Australia is soo slow.. ?
This is not a charity service..
We pay and it should be fast...

God can only understand Australia

The speed (or lack of), may be due to the amount of appeals they are receiving and we've had an unprecedented few months with the covid pandemic which has effected workplaces.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, GuRi Perth said:

Those who are waiting for 28 months  have they contacted Aat Department as waiting time exceeds by more than 4 months. 

No I have not contacted, did you?

its already 28 months for my application, I am from nsw

I have been waiting from 27 months too but no update at all my MARA emailed aat to ask for a new letter for Medicare & asked about the update too but they did not replied at all regarding the file process only sent us the letter for Medicare back. This is so frustrating now 

On 13/06/2020 at 10:01, Jasz1 said:

I have been waiting from 27 months too but no update at all my MARA emailed aat to ask for a new letter for Medicare & asked about the update too but they did not replied at all regarding the file process only sent us the letter for Medicare back. This is so frustrating now 

Thts way too long ..i have been waiting for 10 months and i am not sure how i am gonna wait for tht long

On 11/06/2020 at 13:48, GuRi Perth said:

Those who are waiting for 28 months  have they contacted Aat Department as waiting time exceeds by more than 4 months. 

M aslo from Perth

N w8ting from last 25 months.. 

When U applied?? 

Edited by Asses

Please you all don't write you are waiting date as I am only 8 months old and it is so heartbreaking for me to read that you guys are waiting from last 28 months. However I am not even sure what will happen to me because I have applied from overseas and I didn't even get the option of applying visa.
Anyone of you who is selling in the same boat kindly contact me.
It's very painful and stressful to kill this time.

Hi, everyone. I'm new here. I've got the refused nomination letter from DHA today. I've given 28 days to take action.. I'm nervous n don't know what should I do now.. 😞 😞

187 - Geelong

applied 10/2019

RCB Geelong refused 3/2020

Nomination refused: 17/6/2020

On 17/06/2020 at 23:46, Tiffany N said:

Hi, everyone. I'm new here. I've got the refused nomination letter from DHA today. I've given 28 days to take action.. I'm nervous n don't know what should I do now.. 😞 😞

187 - Geelong

applied 10/2019

RCB Geelong refused 3/2020

Nomination refused: 17/6/2020

Hi Tiffany, 

If you applied this visa 187 in 10/2019, then it means you applied it through the transition stream (you must be on 457 or 482 visas with the same employer for 3 years) because the direct entry of 187 was closed back on 18 March 2018.

Where It will be good to apply for the AAT to buy extra time if the employer is with you and you still work in your occupation, but rather than waiting it will be good to apply for the following visas, however, if you are on bridging visa, you have to lodge all the new visa as, an offshore applicant, that means you have to depart the country before the decision of visa. 

if you have 3 plus years of experience in your field and your occupation is in the SOL, depending on the state, your occupation in the list you can apply for the following visa if you can fulfil the other conditions,

1. 187 permanent visa, highly recommended (make sure why your previous 187 was cancelled, and fulfil the requirement, and if you don't fulfil, no point to apply then)
  2. 190 if available in state SOL
  3. 189 again according to your occupation federal SOL
  4. 494 provisional visa employer-sponsored 
  5. 191 state-sponsored provisional 
  6. 482 provisional employer-sponsored visa, should be in SOl list

The above information is just based on my experience, I am not a migration agent or lawyer, please take professional advice before making any decision because its kind of gonna affect

your life, so please take it as general friendly advice.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, virajhu said:

Hi Tiffany, 

If you applied this visa 187 in 10/2019, then it means you applied it through the transition stream (you must be on 457 or 482 visas with the same employer for 3 years) because the direct entry of 187 was closed back on 18 March 2018.

Where It will be good to apply for the AAT to buy extra time if the employer is with you and you still work in your occupation, but rather than waiting it will be good to apply for the following visas, however, if you are on bridging visa, you have to lodge all the new visa as, an offshore applicant, that means you have to depart the country before the decision of visa. 

if you have 3 plus years of experience in your field and your occupation is in the SOL, depending on the state, your occupation in the list you can apply for the following visa if you can fulfil the other conditions,

1. 187 permanent visa, highly recommended (make sure why your previous 187 was cancelled, and fulfil the requirement, and if you don't fulfil, no point to apply then)

The above information is just based on my experience, I am not a migration agent or lawyer, please take professional advice before making any decision because its kind of gonna affect

She applied for RCB, that means direct entry. Before 11/2019, 187 needed 3 years experiences. I don’t think transition stream needs RCB.

On 19/06/2020 at 14:50, ring3018 said:

She applied for RCB, that means direct entry. Before 11/2019, 187 needed 3 years experiences. I don’t think transition stream needs RCB.

On 19/06/2020 at 10:34, virajhu said:

Hi Tiffany, 

Thanks so much for your advice...