AAT Won for 187

zijse

Is anybody got any news from AAT who lodged the application in July or August 2018?

one of my mates lodged in June 2018, and he received a request in Nov 2020 to provide more documents, however, I enquired about my case on 07 Januray2021, which was lodged in Sep2018, and I received a written response yesterday on 09-02-2021 that there are plenty of files ahead of my application and it may take another 10 months 😟

28 minutes ago, gladek said:

AAT Filed Aug.2018 Brisbane Qld

Nomination refusal: (Restaurant Manager) Position not genuine

January 25, 2021 they asked for 2 years company financial report, payslips and tax notice of assessments. 

Thanks, mate,

may I know what date in August 2018 your file was lodged?

and is it for 186 or 187?

2 hours ago, gladek said:

January 25, 2021 they asked for 2 years company financial report, payslips and tax notice of assessments. 

Hi there,

we Applied for mrt after the nomination refusal in july2018. But the business has been sold last year. Any chances for approval?

thanks

2 hours ago, Rajveer0559 said:

Hi guys 

I applied October  2018 for Aat. Files opened and requested for  financial documents for company ! 2 years financial! 

Retail manger 

nsw 

Hi Dear, 

can you please tell the date? in Oct 2018, 

it looks like they not picking all states files in sequence and rather random, or maybe statewise.

On 10/02/2021 at 12:42, Simharshan said:

But the business has been sold last year. Is there any chance to win if you know?

chef vic

Hi friend,

my case is almost similar. My business will be sold in next year. However my file still in AAT for review. Can you tell me, did you arrange any alternative options in the meantime? Please, will be helpful if you could share or message me. 
Thanks

On 10/02/2021 at 14:09, Rajveer0559 said:

Hi guys 

I applied October  2018 for Aat. Files opened and requested for  financial documents for company ! 2 years financial! 

Retail manger 

nsw 

Hi Rajveer, My case is pretty much same. As I Lodged my AAT in oct 2018 as Retail manager nsw. Please keep in touch with us. Let us know what else they ask for. Good luck 🤞

16 hours ago, Amarjit said:

Hi Rajveer, My case is pretty much same. As I Lodged my AAT in oct 2018 as Retail manager nsw. Please keep in touch with us. Let us know what else they ask for. Good luck 🤞

Hi Amarjit, do you also received the request to send more docs or still waiting for the file to open?

19 hours ago, Amarjit said:

Yes sure ! Please everyone keep in touch even whoever had the hearing done ! Please tell us about the questions and experiences, so that we can prepare! 

• Like 1

On 10/02/2021 at 10:58, gladek said:

any news? extactly what they asking me now on 25/01. provided 04/02 and still waiting... thanks.