AAT Won for 187

zijse

14 hours ago, Parry said:

Hi Leticia,

How was your hearing! Everything is good 

thanks 

Hi Guys 

The hearing happened yesterday. So the phone call went to the morning to my husband’s boss at the office and was for about 45 min hearing. So they did asked all the position, why, when all the questions that why the company needs him there. Cause financially everything was good and profit. They couldn’t asked about financial’s staff. 
So my husband ‘s boss she spokes so well and confident.

At the end  The member was happy with what they heard and said they would make a decision after.

5 hours later the email arrived 🥳🥳🥳 yayyyyyy they gave  set aside 🥳

guys almost 4 years since nomination started sent documents and now the day has arrived. OMG I can’t believe it right now. 
Anyway our agent said it still have a risk with migration... they still can ask something specially now with covid19 going on. But we don’t think so.

we need to send polices, Ielts and skills certificates to migration. And then wait our email. 
so that’s all happens 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Edited by Leticia
  • Congratulations 3

1 hour ago, Leticia said:

Hi Guys 

The hearing happened yesterday. So the phone call went to the morning to my husband’s boss at the office and was for about 45 min hearing. So they did asked all the position, why, when all the questions that why the company needs him there. Cause financially everything was good and profit. They couldn’t asked about financial’s staff. 

At the end  The member was happy with what they heard and said they would make a decision after.

guys almost 4 years since nomination started sent documents and now the day has arrived. OMG I can’t believe it right now. 
Anyway our agent said it still have a risk with migration... they still can ask something specially now with covid19 going on. But we don’t think so.

we need to send polices, Ielts and skills certificates to migration. And then wait our email. 

Congratulationsss! 

• Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 1

Hi Guys 

Congratulations 🥳 

Hi Guys 

Hi Leticia may i ask what’s his refusal reason? Do you have to provide any documents about genuine position or they will ask in hearing. My agent asked me about documents of him hiring staffs etc to prove genuine when we were refused because of financial reasons. And how long did your husband work there for? Thank you wo much

1 hour ago, ring3018 said:

Hi Leticia may i ask what’s his refusal reason? Do you have to provide any documents about genuine position or they will ask in hearing. My agent asked me about documents of him hiring staffs etc to prove genuine when we were refused because of financial reasons. And how long did your husband work there for? Thank you wo much

Refusal was company can’t keep him for 2 years financially speaking... which is wrong. They are so profitable and he is there for almost 4 years now.

yes we had to provide all the genuine position + again financial.

they will ask on the hearing based on documents that you had provide before. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Leticia said:

Refusal was company can’t keep him for 2 years financially speaking... which is wrong. They are so profitable and he is there for almost 4 years now.

yes we had to provide all the genuine position + again financial.

they will ask on the hearing based on documents that you had provide before. 

Same reason as mine and my husband worked for 3 years, maybe another year until AAT opened ours.

may i ask if you provide any documents for genuine like a genuine statement or we just need to answer that through hearing? I absolutely have no idea what to provide for genuine.

3 hours ago, ring3018 said:

Same reason as mine and my husband worked for 3 years, maybe another year until AAT opened ours.

may i ask if you provide any documents for genuine like a genuine statement or we just need to answer that through hearing? I absolutely have no idea what to provide for genuine.

Yes we had to provide all the genuine position as a Retail manager before hearing. And then at hearing need to answer all the questions they ask to your boss with all genuine paperwork and financials. 

• Congratulations 1

14 hours ago, Leticia said:

Hi Guys 

Many Congratulations Leticia,

My best wish for your PR soon.

Regards,

Vishnu

1 hour ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Why is that process in AAT soo slow ?.. I have never been to understand .

Partly because the system has been overwhelmed by people using the AAT as a loophole to extend their visa, when their case has no real merit. 

As of March, the AAT has over 65,000 active Migration and Refugee cases, many off which are with little or no merit. 

Unfortunately, people with genuine cases are being unfairly delayed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi Guys , 

if anyone looking for Retail Manager position with 3 years experience , 

we have a position available for rite candidate looking to sponsor too , please do drop messages in my inbox will arrange interview , 

its a Genuine position , so please do not send me any message with out experience . 

looking for reliable Person .

thank you 

Hi Everyone,

I am very happy to share the good news that my nomination is approved and my timeline as follows.

1. Nomination and Visa applied - 21/06/2017 (186 DE, Developer Programmer).

2. Nomination refused - 16/11/2017 and VISA refused - 28/11/2017.

3.AAT Applied - 06/12/2017.

4. Case opened - 31/01/2020 and requested financial and training benchmark documents.

5. Documents submitted - 14/02/2020.

5.Got reply on 03/03/2020 and scheduled hearing on 20/03/2020.

6. Attended hearing and it went 1.5 HRs and they did not tell the decision and she said she will send email following week.

7. 25/03/2020 - Asked latest training documents.

8- Submitted on 08/04/2020.

9.15/04/2020 - Asked about my nominated occupation(Developer Programmer) that how many are there from the company and my project.

10. Replied on  18/04/2020.

11. Nomination is approved on 28/04/2020 and sent to immigration... and waiting...

Thank you all for your support and updates.

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 4

2 hours ago, Hari_999 said:

Hi Everyone,

I am very happy to share the good news that my nomination is approved and my timeline as follows.

1. Nomination and Visa applied - 21/06/2017 (186 DE, Developer Programmer).

2. Nomination refused - 16/11/2017 and VISA refused - 28/11/2017.

3.AAT Applied - 06/12/2017.

4. Case opened - 31/01/2020 and requested financial and training benchmark documents.

5. Documents submitted - 14/02/2020.

5.Got reply on 03/03/2020 and scheduled hearing on 20/03/2020.

6. Attended hearing and it went 1.5 HRs and they did not tell the decision and she said she will send email following week.

7. 25/03/2020 - Asked latest training documents.

8- Submitted on 08/04/2020.

9.15/04/2020 - Asked about my nominated occupation(Developer Programmer) that how many are there from the company and my project.

10. Replied on  18/04/2020.

11. Nomination is approved on 28/04/2020 and sent to immigration... and waiting...

Thank you all for your support and updates.

That is a really long time waiting. May I ask do you still work in the position when AAT opens the file? Congrats

Edited by ring3018

On 09/04/2020 at 13:21, Susan P said:

ey all! 
hearing was by telephone 

first 30 min we were trying to get all connected with the member and AAT office attendant (we: my boss, 1 witness, myself, the AATMember) 

then the member start explaining the case in a really slow and calm voice so we can all hear and understand.

the we all need to say our names and make sure we can hear every attendants, they explain we have to have our phone in Mute all the time unless we are replying any questions.

after that the hearing started with questions about business finances directly to the owners 

then questions about the position to owner and myself (is explain the role and what I do in daily basis) 

after around 40 min the member ask for documentationto support our answers and give us 14 days to do so, she did a recap and finish the hearing. 

everyone said thanks and the call ends 

Hi susan 

have heard anything from AAT yet?