REPATRIATION FLIGHT

Captain Ron

4 hours ago, Chris 2020 oz said:

On the booking confirmation there is a link through qantas. Don't book all the seats though 😉

Echoing the comment above, do not book the domestic flights until you are here in oz. You need to be sure of the time of release from prison....er.......quarantine, and what time you are likely to get back to the airport. Also be aware of any domestic quarantine/State entry requirements, as these are always changing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chris 2020 oz said:

We also have 3 kids and are heading to Melbourne. Hope your pathway back was not a stressful as ours. 

I will let you now closer to the time, lol! We might end up with the DFAT flight too if our Nov is cancelled! 

That is why I started the thread on here "Moving to Melbourne" haha so that we could compare notes!!! 🙂

17 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

Echoing the comment above, do not book the domestic flights until you are here in oz. You need to be sure of the time of release from prison....er.......quarantine, and what time you are likely to get back to the airport. Also be aware of any domestic quarantine/State entry requirements, as these are always changing.

Going to wait till we are in quarantine now anyway. Knowing our luck they will wall off melbourne. I'll have to live in Darwin forever. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

I will let you now closer to the time, lol! We might end up with the DFAT flight too if our Nov is cancelled! 

That is why I started the thread on here "Moving to Melbourne" haha so that we could compare notes!!! 🙂

Well hopefully u get on your November flights. We can't wait to get back to australia. Melbourne here we come.. 

• Congratulations 1