SIM card

Cots

3 hours ago, Cots said:

Is there anyway of getting an Australian SIM card before we get to quarantine? Or can we get one whilst in quarantine?

You should be able to get one sent to your hotel room if you can't get one before.

I went on a monthly contract with UK Vodafone before I came out just until I got my Aus sim. Only cost £35 with unlimited international minutes.

4 hours ago, Cots said:

Is there anyway of getting an Australian SIM card before we get to quarantine? Or can we get one whilst in quarantine?

We quarantined in Sydney and they actually gave us a couple of free SIM cards on arrival at the airport  which was really handy!

Not sure if all the states do this though. 

8 minutes ago, Wanderer Returns said:

Back to the SIM card... you can order an Optus one online and they will send it to the UK, so you can be set up on arrival. I wouldn't recommend them long-term though as they are quite expensive - Amaysim are much better value for money.

Thanks Wanderer - off topic posts have been removed.  Discussing the merits of other states can go on another thread

• Like 3