AHPRA Registration- Rajasthan Nursing council is not providing COGS

42 minutes ago, Aman1986 said:

Hello

My name is Amandeep and this Forum is for them who are suffering to get COGS from Rajasthan nursing council for AHPRA registration.

Please connect with me so we can look forward for solution.

I'm not sure that anyone can help other than you keep requesting it be sent.  They will need it to prove your registration in another country.

Thanks Ali for Posting

I applied for the same since December 2020, every time I sent someone to RNC they do not give satisfactory answer, not answering any calls and not responding the email.

They are saying that they have some guidelines issues with Indian nursing council and are correspondence with INC for the same .

Also there are many more candidates (Registered with Rajasthan nursing council) in the same situation registered with and the purpose of this forum to connect with them.

8 hours ago, Aman1986 said:

Thanks Ali for Posting

I applied for the same since December 2020, every time I sent someone to RNC they do not give satisfactory answer, not answering any calls and not responding the email.

They are saying that they have some guidelines issues with Indian nursing council and are correspondence with INC for the same .

Also there are many more candidates (Registered with Rajasthan nursing council) in the same situation registered with and the purpose of this forum to connect with them.

Hi Aman,

Welcome. If you have a look as the title of this website, it's called 'PomsinOz'. 'Poms' is slang for people from the UK.

Unfortunately this inevitably means that the majority of members here are from the UK. Nevertheless, we do have members from a variety of other countries, albeit as a minority.

We sure are able to provide you with personal experience about our individual migrating process, but with regards to the Rajasthan registration council, you are going to have limited responses here.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

On 06/03/2021 at 05:10, Aman1986 said:

Hello

My name is Amandeep and this Forum is for them who are suffering to get COGS from Rajasthan nursing council for AHPRA registration.

Please connect with me so we can look forward for solution.

You wont get much response from here as mentioned by @DukeNinja. Try putting this on FB groups if you want to cover Indian Nurses who are in the process of migrating to Aus.