143 parent visa. Help!! Needing to leave oz.

Hi

My mum has been requested to leave Australia so as her 143 visa  can be granted. She is a UK citizen and given the current crisis in the UK, we were wondering if flying to another country is possible? Our fear is once she leave australia, not being able to return.

My mum has booked a flight for next Tuesday to the UK  but is very hesitant to go.

Would appreciate any info,not speculation and only facts. 

8 hours ago, Emmastephens1988 said:

we were wondering if flying to another country is possible?

From a visa grant perspective, anywhere is fine. For re-entry, once the visa is granted she is a permanent residents and can return. Logistically, it’s clearly not that easy  

8 hours ago, Emmastephens1988 said:

?

10 hours ago, Emmastephens1988 said:

My mum has been requested to leave Australia so as her 143 visa  can be granted. She is a UK citizen and given the current crisis in the UK, we were wondering if flying to another country is possible? Our fear is once she leave australia, not being able to return.

My mum has booked a flight for next Tuesday to the UK  but is very hesitant to go.

Singapore allows those who have only been in Australia for the past 14 days to enter.  You will need to apply for the ATP and a visa.

It is probably the closest country with a low Covid-19 prevalence that allows Australians to enter.

• Like 1