If I get citizenship before my 2 year commitment is up in 186 visa do I have to stay with employer?

Silentreader101

If I recieved pr 186 visa 18 months ago and get granted citizenship and ceremony do I have to complete last 6 months with my employer, if I leave even though I am not on the visa anymore as it is canceled because I’m a citizen is there any bad reprocussions that I am opening myself up to? 
employer can be quite vengeful and don’t want to leave myself open to some sort of attack.  
Thanks for your responses haven’t seen this question been answered yet so thought I would start a thread. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/09/2020 at 00:02, Silentreader101 said:

If I recieved pr 186 visa 18 months ago and get granted citizenship and ceremony do I have to complete last 6 months with my employer, if I leave even though I am not on the visa anymore as it is canceled because I’m a citizen is there any bad reprocussions that I am opening myself up to? 
employer can be quite vengeful and don’t want to leave myself open to some sort of attack.  
Thanks for your responses haven’t seen this question been answered yet so thought I would start a thread. 

You would be unlikely to obtain Citizenship in the timeframe as currently the published processing time is between 20 to 28 months.

Be mindful that you are not a Citizen until you have done the conferral Ceremony. Simply passing the Citizenship test does not make you a Citizen.

• Thanks 1